Klipsch speakers suck.............

Buckeye_Nut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided not to include the nuts who bring movie theater speakers into their homes. You guys are in a class of your own. Talk to me when you got no class.Stick out tongue

Here, hey over here, I have my hand up......over here.........Embarrassed

So the Dtel's now have some movie theater speakers? The MWM's are pro (though your oak clones are MUCH prettier)... oh yeah,I momentarily forgot about that K402 horn and K69 or whatever driver you have would be considered movie theater..... never mind [:$]

(I bet it sounds AWESOME).

I think I have a Pro or two up to that challenge. What height drop are we talking about, and who owns reference with NADS big enough to step up to the plate? Big Smile

Roger

I figure less than a foot and theres not piece of MDF that would survive even a KP 201 being bounced off it.LOL

And the MDF that did survive would have the drivers shear off.Wink

Let's make this interesting! I'll go 2 feet with one of my TSCM or MWM Bass Bins...

So which one of you reference guys has the stones to step up too the plate??

Roger

Hmmm...... or should it be quality over quantity. Either way I got size, quality and quantity (check pics in my profile) so the short answer is no I'm not, or m'I ? We are still talking about speakers right?

That's a reeeeeal pudy mouth.... um er picture, you got there!

I've got you beat on Size and Quantity hands down! As far as Quality, mine aint near as purdy, but I'll call you on Quality of sound!

Roger

I want proof!!! Well the room is rather small so I could only display HALF of my collection Disclaimer : Only private owners allowed to participate, no dealer or professional Proof must be provided, photoshop and other programs not allowed Only klipsch speakers to be used for the comparison Changes in the disclaimer may happen without rim or raison or notice Keep it fair, keep it fun

You want proof?........ YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE PROOF!!!! [~]

Send me a personal email at rgordon@watchtv.net, and I will send you some pictures! [H]

Roger

Hey Roger. Haven't payed much attention to your location lately. When did you move up to the home for the marginally stable? Congratulations my good man. I'm doing good to not get kicked out of the home for the barely stable... Sad

Groomy helped me make the move this past month.

Hang in there sunshine, your special, and our Klipsch will prevail...

Roger

Ain't no Reference will ever win Heritage!

Eh......yeh,in the looks department for sure...........I like Heritage fine,but if you "must"make it an issue they're butt ugly and most would never find a spot in my living area.[;)]

Ain't no Reference will ever win Heritage!

Eh......yeh,in the looks department for sure...........I like Heritage fine,but if you "must"make it an issue they're butt ugly and most would never find a spot in my living area.Wink

I was listening to my Cornwalls thinking the same thing tonight. I love the sound but I'll be leaving my Forte II & Academy setup in the room where company can see them!

• Moderators

We have one rule here, don't like what you see or hear or just don't feel comfortable don't come back, it won't hurt our feelings.

Any company we have over has never paid our bills or had a say in anything we do with the house so we have what WE like, and we always refer back to rule #1.

It's all about what each person wants in there home, NOT what others think. IMO

As far as this speaker comparison it also goes back to personal choice and to my wife and I it's sound quality over looks any day, thing only thing we try to impress is our ears.

We have one rule here, don't like what you see or hear or just don't feel comfortable don't come back, it won't hurt our feelings.

Any company we have over has never paid our bills or had a say in anything we do with the house so we have what WE like, and we always refer back to rule #1.

As far as this speaker comparison it also goes back to personal choice and to my wife and I it's sound quality over looks any day, thing only thing we try to impress is our ears.

All very true. I don't hide my Corns... well yeah I do hide my Corns out of sight. But I hide them because they don't fit what I'd like the look and feel of my living room to be. Let me try this a different way.

In my main living room is where I have my HT set up. The oak oil Forte IIs and Academy look like nice furniture where as the black painted plywood Cornwalls look like something a college kid would have (and man do I wish I'd had those in college!!!! [:P] ). Like I said in a post above a little veneer like I've seen in Marshall's threads and I might move them in the main area.

I have the same rule in my house,and I make the rules.I didn't start bashing other peoples preference(I know you didn't either).It does get old people needing to tear something down thinkin' somehow it builds their thing up,it don't.The only fault with this site is some,I say "some" can't live with the fact everyone is not a Heritage fanatic,why,I guess they need confirmation???

So,this reply is not directed at you'all,just the fanatics. I support you 100%,to each their own,what's best for you is all that matters,and I certainly hope every Klipsch owner is satisfied.

When guests came to my house and saw my gears, the first thing they seemed to notice is my all Heresies home theatre speakers. Then they asked me why do I need such big speakers as the La Scalas. I just simply cranked on the music and they fell silent. Some of them didn't want to leave. Even those Bose lovers drooled.

[Y] excellent post.. yeah, what dtel said...