This sub is untouchable for $350, (Dare I say even in DIY world)

masterxela

TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" DVC Subwoofer $1,439.10 EA

High-temperature low eddy-current stainless steel voicecoil former Patent-pending 2+2 ohm dual voicecoil LMS motor technology, 4" diameter voicecoil 11" linear spider suspension with large integral lead-wires 525 oz. magnet motor structure Patent-pending XBR tall profile surround for 3" peak-to-peak travel Field-replaceable top assembly system Large anti-flux-modulation shorting ring Single dish aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy cone

293-666_L.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa that sub aint shiiit man lol lol not even built like tank earthquake nock your valedines out door

thats 1500 for starter ok we can step up to mkiv ser then ok thats 2800 way better sub no dist on earth 117 dbu man at 18 hertz

u cant touch 117 at 18 loook at specks and show me your dbu at 18 hertz this does 112 at 15 hertz also

bag dad sun all big brands cant even come close loook earth sub weight is 100 pounds alone one sub lol

http://www.earthquakesound.com/supernova15.htm looook and compare tis blow sout 18 inchers

thats 500 per sub man not cabnit lol im in usa im american u can understand what i said i live in michigan

You crack me up. You might know what you're talking about but it's hard to crack you're code, dude. Are you from the future?

You type like you're retarded. [:P]

hahaa that sub aint shiiit man lol lol not even built like tank earthquake nock your valedines out door

thats 1500 for starter ok we can step up to mkiv ser then ok thats 2800 way better sub no dist on earth 117 dbu man at 18 hertz

u cant touch 117 at 18 loook at specks and show me your dbu at 18 hertz this does 112 at 15 hertz also

bag dad sun all big brands cant even come close loook earth sub weight is 100 pounds alone one sub lol

http://www.earthquakesound.com/supernova15.htm looook and compare tis blow sout 18 inchers

UMM, no. Nothing earthquake manufactures has the output/clarity/quality/power of the TC sounds.

Try more than 120db at 14hz with low distortion levels. You obviously have no background with TC drivers. Umm. "LOL"

And don't get me started on the 21" exodus audio maelstrom, or the 30" parasounds that the Dead used. Point of fact: 120db at 5hz. They were engineered to shatter rock. Umm. "WORD!"

yes i am from future i see what u say about tc 120 dbu at 14 is imprsssive do they sell amp that powers it and box all toghter also

u really have to hear both see how they perform i herd tc driver at listing room nice differt type of hit tho

who in hell can here 15 hertz anyways batman lol not me u want itto hit hard at 20 24 not pooo note

Not sure why the argument is against a 20hz capable sub for music, that is the only way I fly.

If you referred to my post, I wasn't arguing against a 20Hz capable sub for music. I was saying that I wouldn't use the referenced sub for HT, it was geared more toward music. If you weren't referring to me um, nevermind.

I thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation however.[:P]

If you referred to my post, I wasn't arguing against a 20Hz capable sub for music. I was saying that I wouldn't use the referenced sub for HT, it was geared more toward music. If you weren't referring to me um, nevermind.

I thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation however.Stick out tongue

Just making sure. I agree with your post here. [8]

No MAN,

It is YOU that aint shit, but are showing yourself as VERY ignorant!

First, You try to speak like something that you are not. I realize there are men that want to get naked with other men, but that doesn't make them any more correct than you are.

More imprtantly, you compare that turd of your to the F-1800R Velodyne, which is a budget Velodyne to be sold in places like Best Buy for arround $850. The MSRP on the HGS-18II was $3.499 when new, the DD-18 MSRP is considerably more. The HGS weighs in at 115 pounds and the DD-18 weight is 123 pounds, so it helps to know what you are even talking about when trying to make your uninformed comparison.

You are uninformed troll bait. [N], making statements as if you are informed when in fact you are not...

Roger

I would like to state, that even though I am a DJ as well, we do not all share the same brain.

I would like to state, that even though I am a drummer as well, we do not all share the same brain.

This thread is funny as hell, be sure to stay tuned. PizzaBeer

Snacks! I just got back with a thick-crust deli supreme pizza. I have some cold ones to go along with it.

I am watching "Genesis: when in Rome" . Looks spectacular on the bigscreen and sounds great in dolby 5.1.

They have one the nicest and coolest looking stages in the history of stages...