vinyl storage ideas??????

I amon a tear buying old vinyl. i have no present method for storage. Man cave is crammed full of stuff- gun safes- 7 heritage speakers + a sub- one of the room stacked to the ceiling with amps and HT stuff- tool roller cabs- wine racks- bookshelfs-you name it. I have a few area beside couches and under a computer desk and hell... maybe in the middle of the room.- No room on the side wall for shelves or cubbyholes.

Any innovative ideas more interesting than plastic milk crates????

Nice stuff guys- Sources??????????

IKEA!

Here is the Linky----------CLICK HERE

Dennie

and I picked up the 2 x 4 one on sale a week ago for 59 bucks, wish I had bought 2. Just don't even think about shipping it, last I checked it was in the 2-3 hundred range for shipping. I got the two drawer storage unit for it (works great for turntable accessories, I would like another drawer to put tubes in with some 'pull out foam' from a camera case).

They also have some WAY COOL lighting for the bookcases and turntable, cheap!

Hey Win, one of these Ikea units might work well in the middle of the room. They come in many sizes.

0092718_PE229441_S4.JPG

0092707_PE229406_S4.JPG

0086570_PE215403_S4.JPG

72879_PE189130_S4.jpg

0092714_PE229437_S4.JPG

They are finished on both sides and work well for records.

Just one Idea,

Dennie

Dennie, This is an excellent idea... Some assembly required... lol

Some of those racks Dennie showed look like the front 'shelves' that are actually the supports for the Jubilee.

So, my suggestion would be....get a pair (or more) of Jubilees and use their preinstalled shelving for your LP collection.

Problem solved, Upgrade your speakers, upgrade your storage space while consolidating everything down to single units.

You can thank me later.

[H]