Death or Taxes

thebes

Sorry about that last post (only if anyone took offence). With Amy on vacation what I really meant was gun control, er religion, er maybe politics or really rather the interaction between gun control politics and religion and the fallacy thereof since there is only one true religion. And it says nothing much about gun control except as regarding the political aspect of paying taxes with or without representation and therefore taxes on guns, and of course religion. Wait, did I mention Klipsch? Ahh, there it is.

That was classic!, but Death to Taxes ( In its present form ) is what I'm sticking with. Flat tax and Klipsch of course, which leads to the question, if I buy a set of Jub bass bins from the factory, do I have to pay taxes?

Sorry about that last post (only if anyone took offence). With Amy on vacation what I really meant was gun control, er religion, er maybe politics or really rather the interaction between gun control politics and religion and the fallacy thereof since there is only one true religion. And it says nothing much about gun control except as regarding the political aspect of paying taxes with or without representation and therefore taxes on guns, and of course religion. Wait, did I mention Klipsch? Ahh, there it is.

Well it's about time someone explained the mental state of Texas in layman's terms. I really do think I understand you guys now, and quite frankly, I'm just a little bit scared.

Perhaps you could address your mental gymnastics to the great state of Virginia. Although I live here I must admit to be somewhat confused. For example just this week our newly minted and (let's face it) somewhat bombastic Governor declared something called Confederate History Month. A contretemps ensued when someone discovered that slavery had existed within the border of ole Virignie when the said confederacy was under arms. Startled the Governor stated that he was "shocked, shocked blather, blather, blather".

The aforementioned quote was apparently written by his chief political advisor, shown here while on a recent vacation to Casablanca.

post-14801-13819555762516_thumb.jpg

post-14801-1381958262081_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...