NFL DRAFT TONITE--HEADS UP

BigStewMan

if the oakland raiders draft me tonite, that will seriously cut into my forum time. 49 year old guys, with upcoming shoulder surgery and four herniated disks, that have a 40 yard dash time of about 8 minutes are a hot commodity this year. I like my chances.

• Moderators

if the oakland raiders draft me tonite, that will seriously cut into my forum time. 49 year old guys, with upcoming shoulder surgery and four herniated disks, that have a 40 yard dash time of about 8 minutes are a hot commodity this year. I like my chances.

Your just really slow, I can do it in about 6 minutes on a good day, after coffee with a good tail wind ! [H] Still don't think I would call it a dash. [:$]

I've always been a Raider's fan but they are painful to watch.

Last game i went to, i don't know who was in more pain; me watching the broncos blow them out, or that poor guy stupid enough to wear a broncos jersey to the oakland collesium. i tell people all the time, you may not want to; but a $10 Raider hat is a pretty cheap life insurance policy if you're going to a game.

NBA- ????? What is that??? Ok now I remember- the guys who point guns at each other in the locker rooms and climb up into the stands and beat the crap out of the fans. I will be glad when our team leaves town or goes bankrupt/ or both.

My Panthers are gonna really suck this year- no first round pick- most of the stars have left- my prediction- 6-10 season at best.

My Panthers drafted Amrani Edwards- App state hero who will go down in history as the QB of the biggest upset in modern college football history-App state - Michigan. This was a major gamble with a 3rd round pick. this will be the smartest or the dumbest move in team history. Will sure as heck sell tickets. The guy is electrifying - can he make it in the pros??

Also got Clausen fron ND??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Ravens got Terrence "Mount" Cody, NG out of Bama. Show me another NG that blocked two FGs in one game for a win.

The Panthers? Didn't they just get Claussen who has been running that same Panther offense at ND. Heck, he could probably start! As I understand it, they run some of the exact same plays. Panthers probably had the best draft of em all.

If your not watching the NBA then you are missing out on Kevin Durant. A rookie avg. 30 pts a game? Then on defense he shut down Kobe the other night in the 4th. (he was like 2 for 10 or something similar) But hey, if you would rather watch reruns of House then so be it.

Also got Clausen fron ND??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think that pick is going to surprise you. He just played for an idiot of a coach with no offensive line and still was one of the best in the country. The boy has an arm and doesn't make a habit of throwing picks. I agree that he could start.

JL- Agree to a point- Gerhardt was such a joy to watch- he got some votes in spite of the 5 losses-i was pulling for him- I think he will be a great asset to the Vikes

Clausen seemed so tenative in his interview with Gruden- He needs to step up and take charge- I think that is why he fell to 48- In any case the Panthers had to take him at that point- IOf he went elsewhere and exceled- we would not never live it down. Armini Edwards is the talk of the town right now- Big time local hero with App state record.

Niners kicked butt in the draft. Should be a much improved team. panthers are a big question mark. Our QB Matt More was on fire after it did not matter- thanks jake D-we were the team that nobody wanted to play late in 2009. Many post season player losses.

Bears had no big action...was happy Major Wright was around for us in the third though. I will laugh when Orton gets pushed aside for yet another Florida QB (honestly starting to feel bad for him at this point haha)...I just hope Tebow has better success than Grossman (although in all honesty he did take the bears to the superbowl...even though his mistakes killed it for us.) Good draft for Florida...Pouncey, Tebow, Dunlap, Haden...proud of my Gators!