• Klipsch Employees

Ok, here is my idea...most of us have a video recording device. If not, maybe a camera.

Log your travels from home to Hope. First person, survivor man style. I will need them on June 12, before noon. It would be better if it were Friday night.

Oh yea, you have to be OK with letting EVERYONE see your movie. It has to be G-PG rated. Don't break any laws.

Tell me why and how you made the Pilgrimage.

Man I wish Picky was coming, he is so good at this.

Thanks

trey

Survivor man style? Does that mean we have to eat snails and snakes instead of stopping at McDonald's for lunch? Wink

This should be interesting. Great idea.

Worse you have to eat at Dos Locos Gringos. The last time I was through Hope on a road trip I talked my friends into stopping at Juan Amigo's but they are closed Sundays. Instead we ate at Dos Locos Gringos and were puking in pringles cans 30 minutes later.

Survivor man style? Does that mean we have to eat snails and snakes instead of stopping at McDonald's for lunch? Wink

This should be interesting. Great idea.

Worse you have to eat at Dos Locos Gringos. The last time I was through Hope on a road trip I talked my friends into stopping at Juan Amigo's but they are closed Sundays. Instead we ate at Dos Locos Gringos and were puking in pringles cans 30 minutes later.

Thanks for the warning!

• Klipsch Employees

He should not have not sent the refried beans back for not being brown enough...[:'(]

They are not that bad. They have had a restrant in Hope for 30 years or so. They could not stay open if they got folks sick all the time.

You are welcome to bring what ever food with you or leave and come back. I know the guys running the show for 25 years or so. They will take care of us.

I am sure Gary would want to know that you got sick. Knowing about issues is the only way you can address them.

He should not have not sent the refried beans back for not being brown enough...[:'(]

They are not that bad. They have had a restrant in Hope for 30 years or so. They could not stay open if they got folks sick all the time.

You are welcome to bring what ever food with you or leave and come back. I know the guys running the show for 25 years or so. They will take care of us.

I am sure Gary would want to know that you got sick. Knowing about issues is the only way you can address them.

Sorry didn't know they were catering I would not have posted. We can agree to disagree.