groom cake pic(lascala)

The Dude

No pics of you both?

Good point, you signed away your life, got married and we get no pic's of you two ? Wink

Just kidding, if you have to be in an institution, marriage is a good one. Big Smile

Here is one of the family when we signed the photographer we received free engagement pics, since we were together so long we decided to get family pics. When we receive the wedding pics I will post a better one of the two of us.

No pics of you both?

Good point, you signed away your life, got married and we get no pic's of you two ? Wink

Just kidding, if you have to be in an institution, marriage is a good one. Big Smile

Here is one of the family when we signed the photographer we received free engagement pics, since we were together so long we decided to get family pics. When we receive the wedding pics I will post a better one of the two of us.

Sorry about the double post, and the really long file name

post-29546-13819599591476_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Cool looking picture, now where did you get that Idea ? Who's that hippie dude in the front ? [;)]

Congratulations really, and please tell the new wife Congratulations from the nut's on the forum.[G]

My wife and I have been institutionalized for 31 years now, probably the only reason I am still alive.

Cool looking picture, now where did you get that Idea ?

Maybe here? I mean, there's a hippie dude in front...[;)] I'm happy though that the photographer didn't go so far as to have your daughter holding a cigarette.

lglp0597abbey-road-album-cover-the-beatl