Trey

Trey Cannon

I have the system ....

SETI you have my cell and if you dont just ask.

give me a call and we can grab a drink

Cool

I'm trying to sort it out but I should be free on a thursday afternoon and fly out friday morning.

Hope to catch up with you guys.

iain/seti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

FUN FUN....NOT

Still trying to close...fired the banker that was "working" on my loan...due to lying to me along with other things.

Have her boss, his boss and the VP in the mix now. At the point of making an offer, I had a pre-approvel on the loan.

What a mess. At the end of the month I must be out of the place I am renting...If I don't have a place then, to prove a point, I plan to set up a tent in the yard of the Bank and move in. Anyone know a good lawyer and bail bonds man? [6]

FUN FUN....NOT

Still trying to close...fired the banker that was "working" on my loan...due to lying to me along with other things.

Have her boss, his boss and the VP in the mix now. At the point of making an offer, I had a pre-approvel on the loan.

What a mess. At the end of the month I must be out of the place I am renting...If I don't have a place then, to prove a point, I plan to set up a tent in the yard of the Bank and move in. Anyone know a good lawyer and bail bonds man? Devil

Woah! Tear em a new one. Hope I am in town when that happens : ) Visit date still up in the air.

• Klipsch Employees

UP DATE:

We are set to close at 3pm today...Painting tonight, moving in Sat and Sun.

I plan to "cull" some more "stuff" so watch for a list soon. OR come by and dig through the pile (after you help carry in a few boxes ;)

I will post some pic's as I can and hope to plan a garthering soon.

• Klipsch Employees

I did locate all the sprinkler heads in the yard outside the Mrg. office window and pull out the tape to make sure the tent would fit between them. All the time the Mrg was watching out her window. I watched her pick up the phone and make a call with fear on her face.

Yes, THX UII will be going in the main room. verious other in the other rooms.

Pulling wire on Sat morning...well that is if someone doesn't mess this up again.

• Moderators

Bummer dude...I was really looking forward to see if you'd really camp out at the bank Wink

I would have no doubt he would do that, the people at the bank would be in for a surprise when he showered in the sprinkler. [:D]

Bummer dude...I was really looking forward to see if you'd really camp out at the bank Wink

I would have no doubt he would do that, the people at the bank would be in for a surprise when he showered in the sprinkler. Big Smile

......and even more surprised when "He watered and fertized the grass" in the morning

• 2 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

THanks for the "kind" words...Yes I did close on the house. I took a few before pictures and will take some more of during and after shots. I now have the net up and working at the house so I will try to post some pic's soon.

I have pulled about 1000 ft of wire so far. I do have a issue, these numbskulls up here dont put light in the rooms. they only have switched outlets. So I have added light in all the rooms. ( I love the tingle of 110 ;)

I plan to stop working on the house for the weekend...need some party time.

( I love the tingle of 110 ;)

I know what you mean, it reminds me to pay attention, I could use a little pick up sometimes.

I think that's what my chiropractor uses. Not sure because I'm prone on my stomach, but he probably had a the bare ends of an old toaster cord taped to my lower back...

• Moderators

I think that's what my chiropractor uses. Not sure because I'm prone on my stomach, but he probably had a the bare ends of an old toaster cord taped to my lower back...

As long as you don't feel both hands on your back and something still " making adjustments ". [:o]