Crazy Rally Driver with Lots of Skill (Showing if off of course)

Jay481985

Whoa! That was intense! [Y][H][Y]

He wasn't holding back much. Or, as they might say in Alberta, he was really givin'er (Fubar reference). Did you notice he not only tagged the wall, he also tagged the guy on the Segway? That guy was pretty brave, too.

And the car! Since he was paddle-shifting, I guess the big aluminum lever is for the handbrake, so he can line up the car at the turn entries. I wonder how much a car like that costs?

That was pretty cool [au][H].

Yeah, that big aluminum lever is the handbrake for doing those powerslides. That is cool seeing him shifting that thing all the way through 6th gear. Not only that, this car is modified for rear-wheel drive (if I recall, stock Ford Fiestas are front wheel drive).

At the end of the video right after he was did all those tight donuts, you can see those rear tires where just shredded!

To ultimately modify a car to perform like that easily costs into the $100,000 range.

That was pretty cool AutomobileCool.

Yeah, that big aluminum lever is the handbrake for doing those powerslides. That is cool seeing him shifting that thing all the way through 6th gear. Not only that, this car is modified for rear-wheel drive (if I recall, stock Ford Fiestas are front wheel drive).

At the end of the video right after he was did all those tight donuts, you can see those rear tires where just shredded!

To ultimately modify a car to perform like that easily costs into the $100,000 range.

He has money as he is the owner of DC shoes.

Also the car is awd for rally.