Just scored a Denon AVR-3600 for cheap!!!!

crd97086

Hi all. I just wanted to share with everyone what a killer deal I just made. I bought a Denon AVR-3600 for $200 dollars. I bought it from a forum member and he needed some cash as he had just lost his house. I looked up the bluebook for this particular piece of audio nirvana and I couldn't believe I had really got this raving deal. I mean, what was he thinking??? I sure am glad I found this guy first. It operates suberbly and doesn't have a scratch on it. I am just blessed, someone is looking out for me.

Hi all. I just wanted to share with everyone what a killer deal I just made. I bought a Denon AVR-3600 for $200 dollars. I bought it from a forum member and he needed some cash as he had just lost his house. I looked up the bluebook for this particular piece of audio nirvana and I couldn't believe I had really got this raving deal. I mean, what was he thinking??? I sure am glad I found this guy first. It operates suberbly and doesn't have a scratch on it. I am just blessed, someone is looking out for me.

Thats not a killer deal ! I bought a Denon 4800 from a forum member for $200.

How much will you be selling it for? [^o)]

Dennie

I bought it from a forum member and he needed some cash as he had just lost his house. I looked up the bluebook for this particular piece of audio nirvana and I couldn't believe I had really got this raving deal. I mean, what was he thinking??? I sure am glad I found this guy first. It operates suberbly and doesn't have a scratch on it. I am just blessed, someone is looking out for me.

What was he thinking?

"how to buy some food"
"how to put gas into the car so I can get to work/interview"
"I need a new coat for my wife so she'll be warm as we suffer from our bad fortunes"

Great News!! I just sold the Denon for $600. Wow, a 200% return. Well, off to find others to exploit.

GREAT! God works in mysterious ways... surely you are going to share the profits of your new found riches with the person you just admitted to exploiting?

Tis always a good thing to share ones blessings

I just sold my 4800 for $100 so not sure if I would call that a killer deal.

Mike

Somebody just got a real killer deal ! The 4800 is a great unit if you dont have to have HDMI.

Yeah, I sold it to my girlfriend and she wouldn't accept it for free. Big Smile

Well that explains everything as it is worth $200 !

Whoa, i just caught this thread. Lets see, someone was just foreclosed on, and selling what few posessions that they probably had left. And you (crd) apparently feel good about your score. You are a real piece of work, don't ever think that what you sew is not what you reap, because at some point in your life it will all catch up with you. Why didn't you at least do the decent thing, and go give the man another 100.00, isn't 100 percent profit enough?. And in the other thread, an *** is an ***, no matter how you sugar coat it.