Well It looks like we may be heading to Hope again this year. More to come next week.
Trey,

I'd like to know at early convenience whether you folks want a classical "class," and if so whether there will be an HT setup with DVD player. I need to decide about finding good classical DVDs.

Thanks,

Larry

too bad PWK didn't minor in meterology and had invented a way to change the weather. Summer is Hope is brutal. Would love to have went; but. my asthma just can't handle hot & humid. Maybe some other time in Indy unless they have a winter pilrimage sometime--i can handle a Hope Fall or Winter. Have fun guys!

It's very disappointing to see that the Pilgrimage will be going to Hope AGAIN! I was not able to go last year because of this and looked forward to this year. I was optimistic when the first post stated that it was going to be in Indy and had arranged for a couple of friends to meet there. Now it looks like another year without a Pilgrimage.

It would seem logical to alternate the event between the two locations, giving more people the opportunity to attend. Oh well. I'll try again next year.

• Moderators

I was optimistic when the first post stated that it was going to be in Indy and had arranged for a couple of friends to meet there.

I'm sorry I posted that without knowing for sure. I had assumed it would be here, too, but definitely next year. I won't be able to attend either!

But it seems with the acquisition questions and concerns, it was important to us to show all the positive things that are happening in Hope. It made sense to be able to set the minds of the people who appreciate it the most at ease ! [:)]

So it's definitively in Hope, then? What's the date?

Larry

Yes, Hope. Not firm on date. Likely the 10th, 11th.

Then in theory there's a better chance I could make it. Thinking optimistic. With our oldest daughter getting married on the 25th that weekend's booked and as I'm sure I'll have a 3 mile long to do list 2 weeks before and said wedding sucking up all available funding....

There's always next year. Of course with the acquisition maybe they should have one in both locations this year? Or at least a Friday afternoon mini tour for locals like 2009. I could maybe sneak away for an afternoon on the 8th? If there's anybody left in Indy willing to give said mini tours. So this might backfire, any such thing would probably be the weekend of the 25th.

We used to watch the Cubs growing up so eternally optimistic... Come on Powerball!

Truth is we looked at doing both...we just do not have the man power.

I know it's probably not feasible but I'm probably out of luck this year anyway. Short of a big windfall of cash. And then I'll probably still be too busy.

Hope makes sense again this year with new products being built in Hope to give the new owners some credibility that just maybe Fred didn't just take the money and run. I mean the economy has sucked the last few years yet Klipsch has survived quite well.

And now they even make head phones. That sounds crazy but get the kids out there with all their iPods and other portable music players using Klipsch they may be hooked for life.

And please.... get some security so you don't have to sleep on the stage.

To be truthful, Hope is more of a Pilgrimage as that's where it all began... just a lot, but by no means all, of the brains are in Indy. Wish I'd have woke up sooner as I missed a few Indy Pilgrimages I could have attended.

As they say, better late than never.