She loves my profile!

Coytee

I bet Coytee does not put his Email address on bathroom walls next time he travels out of the country.

LOL.....The last time I had to take a dump in a public restroom all the graffiti was painted over. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see email addresses advertising some sweet action. [:o]

• Moderators

After watching the news a while back you have to be careful where you put your feet in a public restroom, whatever you do don't stick your foot under the wall at all, or you might get some action you don't want. [:o]

I bet Coytee does not put his Email address on bathroom walls next time he travels out of the country.

LOL.....The last time I had to take a dump in a public restroom all the graffiti was painted over. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see email addresses advertising some sweet action. Surprise

did the graffiti say for a good time call Jenny 867-5309

i wonder if she loves horns?

Just be happy if she doesn't have horns.

Elden,

Twenty bucks says that she will ask for money to get here.[:'(]

At least, plus grooming and a flea dip, oh and shots.

I was surprised when I read that, YOU are the first person to ever spell my name right. Yes

It's one of the few things that I can spell wite.[:$]

i wonder if she loves horns?

Just be happy if she doesn't have horns.

Elden,

Twenty bucks says that she will ask for money to get here.[:'(]

At least, plus grooming and a flea dip, oh and shots.

I was surprised when I read that, YOU are the first person to ever spell my name right. Yes

oh, i thought you were eldon as in The mexican Don. You are quite intimidating, so you could be the don.

• Moderators

oh, i thought you were eldon as in The mexican Don. You are quite intimidating, so you could be the don.

Actually eldon is the French way to spell it and I am half French, how it ended up elden I have know clue.

I have been to Mexico and like tequila and Margareta's does that count ? That's about as Mexican as I care to be with all the problems over there now.