RF42 or RS52

BorderCollie

I am trying to sell my mint condition RS-52s with orginial boxes now for over a week at 400 plus shipping. Now granted, I haven't had pictures of them up due to my laziness. They are in mint conditon though, they only came off the walls so the RS-62s could go up. If you were interested I will take pictures of them tonight when I get home.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to sell my mint condition RS-52s with orginial boxes now for over a week at 400 plus shipping. Now granted, I haven't had pictures of them up due to my laziness. They are in mint conditon though, they only came off the walls so the RS-62s could go up. If you were interested I will take pictures of them tonight when I get home.

Gorm-

I am def interested. I sent you an e-mail a few days ago, let me know....

Thanks.

-GWG

• Moderators

He lists them as cherry but RS don’t come in cherry only black

On the contrare my friend...willliand has been looking for a pair of Cherry RS-52's for quite some time now. Bill told me Klipsch made them for the UK market. That's why we don't see them in the US. This is the first pair that I have seen come up in cherry.

He lists them as cherry but RS don’t come in cherry only black

On the contrare my friend...willliand has been looking for a pair of Cherry RS-52's for quite some time now. Bill told me Klipsch made them for the UK market. That's why we don't see them in the US. This is the first pair that I have seen come up in cherry.

Are you sure I thought those pics going around was a model that klipsch was messing with but never moved forward with? I have seen the pics of them in cherry though. Like they have pics of the new rf-7ii with the old cone drivers and some with the old feet.

Are you sure

I am very sure. As Youthman pointed out, there is a local seller with a pair of cherry RS-52's.

About 2.5 years ago, Vanns(and OneCall) was selling the cherry RS-52's and the cherry RSW-10d subwoofer both for $499.00 shipped. I agonized over it for some time until I decided on the RSW-10d. They were slated for the European market and both stores had a bunch to liquidate. They are actually cherry vinyl veneer but very wood-like in appearance.

Bill

• Moderators

$450 for RS-52's are not overpriced, just not a steal either. That's a fair asking price for them.

I just did a nation wide search on Craigslist for Klipsch RS. Here is what I found in the RS-42, RS-52 and RS-62's:

RS-52 (Cherry) for $400 in Florida - Link

RS-62 (2 pair) in Florida. Could ask if he would sell a pair from the system - Link

RS-62 for $550 obo (Wife wants them GONE) - Link

RS-42 - Guy is desperate for cash (could probably get these for next to nothing) - Link

RS-52 - Link

RS-62 - Guy lost job and needs money - Link

Are you sure

I am very sure. As Youthman pointed out, there is a local seller with a pair of cherry RS-52's.

About 2.5 years ago, Vanns(and OneCall) was selling the cherry RS-52's and the cherry RSW-10d subwoofer both for $499.00 shipped. I agonized over it for some time until I decided on the RSW-10d. They were slated for the European market and both stores had a bunch to liquidate. They are actually cherry vinyl veneer but very wood-like in appearance.

Bill

Did they sell more cherry stuff in the uk?