Airing out the KP-250's

CECAA850

Some of you may remember a post from a year ago that started out in the garage sale section and I ended up airing a party story. It can be found HERE . Any ways it's that time of year again and wanted to pass an invite to forum members. The only thing you need to do is PM me. The only differences between this year and last is that instead of mud bugs and canned beer, we're frying fish and having a keg. It will be from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. next Saturday. I understand that Beaumont is pretty far from most folks. Gonna party like it's 1975[H]

Carl

One of these days, but not this time. Please take pictures when the cops arrive[:P], and by the way, this is an audio forum and I don't like when people talk about food and beer, you know some of us don't like food and beer and I'm sure there are plenty of forums that you could talk about beer and food and party's as long as you want. LMAO,

One of these days, but not this time. Please take pictures when the cops arriveStick out tongue, and by the way, this is an audio forum and I don't like when people talk about food and beer, you know some of us don't like food and beer and I'm sure there are plenty of forums that you could talk about beer and food and party's as long as you want. LMAO,

[H]

The officer may be carrying a sidearm which would make the picture inappropriate fodder for the forum.

(Sorry Amy, couldn't help it)

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone, but wanted to throw it out there. That way if I post some pics, I won't get any of the "if we only knew" responses. I don't think there's a forum member within an hour and a half of me.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone, but wanted to throw it out there. That way if I post some pics, I won't get any of the "if we only knew" responses. I don't think there's a forum member within an hour and a half of me.

If it were about 10 years ago when money was flowing like a river in new construction and I was a bit more spontaneous the picture on your face when you saw a charter bus pull in the driveway with dtel and the boys licking the windows because we were on a week long road trip picking up forum members and consuming mass quantities of alcohol just to come to your party, that there would be a picture. I'm telling you that one of these days the planets will align and some of this group will end up at the same place and have a wild time on our scooters. (the ones advertised on t.v. that 90% are covered by medicare)

Take lots of pictures, I'm sure it will be a blast and I hope everyone is doing well!

• Moderators

[:@]

I knew we should have driven !

Although I like to be the "other" vertical when drinking beer, I never tried it like that might be OK, [:|] and I refuse to look at the fried shrimp & fish again period ! [:P]

Angry

I knew we should have driven !

Although I like to be the "other" vertical when drinking beer, I never tried it like that might be OK, Indifferent and I refuse to look at the fried shrimp & fish again period ! Stick out tongue

That wasn't all the food either. We put down hush puppies and fries along with what you saw (the big round things pictured were crab balls NOT hush puppies). There were a couple of deserts running around also from what I remember. Boiled shrimp made a brief appearance toward the end of the party about the same time as the Cabo Wabo.