book marking a post?

Taz

I'd use the search function at the top of the page (right side). For instance...cut and paste the following string into the small window above:

"book marking a post?"

...then select "Search". You will see a list of hyperlinks of that thread - just select the ones you like, right click and send to your "favorites" folders using your browser.

Chris

I'd use the search function at the top of the page (right side). For instance...cut and paste the following string into the small window above:

"book marking a post?"

...then select "Search". You will see a list of hyperlinks of that thread - just select the ones you like, right click and send to your "favorites" folders using your browser.

Chris

OK, got this one figured out with your help. I had hoped to keep it in the Forum site in personal area such as receint posts, but this will work. Thanks, John

Just in case.... I want to book mark a thread that I need to look at all the time. I go to that thread, page 1 and copy that link into an email that I send myself. I then keep the email with the subject line as I need to remember it. I also have a "folder" in email titled "Klipsch Links".

Just one method, but it works for my left/right brain parts (or at least what's left of them...)

[H]

• Moderators

Just in case.... I want to book mark a thread that I need to look at all the time. I go to that thread, page 1 and copy that link into an email that I send myself. I then keep the email with the subject line as I need to remember it. I also have a "folder" in email titled "Klipsch Links".

Just one method, but it works for my left/right brain parts (or at least what's left of them...)

Cool

You are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more organized than me. [:o]

• Moderators

you answer not good...how come you not just ask same question over and over again like me

Thought I was the only one, I like that better anyway, if I ask enough I might get the answer I want. [H]

Exactly, ask the same question multiple times. And ask questions others have asked multiple times. I want a new thread for "MY" question. And I want well thought out answers customized for ME.

Sorry but I see that you have 378 posts. Answers customized for YOU require 400 posts.

My original post was tongue in cheek but really it would be nice if the search feature here was a little better.

Exactly, ask the same question multiple times. And ask questions others have asked multiple times. I want a new thread for "MY" question. And I want well thought out answers customized for ME.

And the "bestest" part is that if you wait for a month or two, and ask the identical question, the answer you will get will likely be something completely different than the one you first got!! LOL!!!

[H]