Who do I register a complaint about the Post Office....

Mighty Favog

...OTHER than the Post Office themselves?

Here's the story...

Our mail gets delivered by those little mail trucks that started out looking like Jeeps. The drivers don't get out unless there's a package to be delivered; then they'll bring that to the front door and leave it.

We live on a cul-de-sac and on the average day it only takes about 5-10 minutes to deliver all the mail on our street. The driver(s) will deliver all the mail and then will drive down our street to the far end (unable to be seen from my yard) and not be seen for about a minute. Then he'll drive back up to the top of our street and carry on with the next street.

The wierd thing is he'll drive back down our street 2 or 3 times right after he drops off the mail the first time!! My conclusion is that their either trying to waste time to get paid more OR they're running up the milage on the trucks so they can buy new ones sooner. Yet they want more money for a postage stamp??

I once talked to a city bus driver he admitted to me the part about the milage. They'll send busses on the longer highway runs to get them to the minumum milage so they can retire them and buy new ones.

• Moderators

Maybe he is making 'special delivery's' like the Milkman used to do.

Keith

Hey don't be talking bad about the milkman, my mom really liked our milkman. [:o] We were getting alot of milk now that I think about it. [8-)]