Select forum members - if you received an email from me...

Amy

After 33 years either one of us could say just about anything by now, anyway she probably just tells me that, it's all part of the training I guess ?

Undoudtably. I get the same thing. I feel dumb as a post compared to the PAW. Well, actually compared to Christa as well...

Dave

• Moderators

BSM I would NOT wear a Saints shirt in THAT stadium, or parking lot, I would have to be in disguise, I wouldn't want to make the news.;.

My friend at work is a die-hard chargers fan. We were thinking of making a road trip for the game in Oakland. He insisted that he's wear his charger jersey and hat and expected me to defend him if he got attacked. I told him a raider shirt or hat was a cheap life insurance policy; but, he said he has to support his team. Honestly, it's a shame that people can't do that anymore--it is just a game; but, the fights are very real. don't know if you've ever experienced it; but, when a large crowd starts fighting--it's kinda scary. i was in the wrong place at the wrong time at a dodgers/giants game in san francisco when about a dozen people started fighting. don't want to be in that kind of mess again.

I wasn't thinking about fights so much as being being harassed nonstop. Should have been thinking about fights or should I just say being beat by a whole crowd. [:|]

• Moderators

[sniff] i was not selected = (

Not enough posts.

[:o] Must be it

Talking about NFL team shirts and other cities and brave people.......Michael walked around the French Quarter the night before the Saints, Colts Superbowl in a Colts shirt........probably safer than Raider land but still risky, you never know . We didn't have to run at any point, good thing, to old to run.