Select forum members - if you received an email from me...

Amy

• Moderators

It is a mixed blessing. After finishing the survey, it ends as an advertisement for some third party stuff.

Next time I won't bother with the survey portion.

sorry about that! We're trying out a third party software program for surveys and until we buy it, there's some advertising that pops up. If we like it and buy it, that will go away :). Thanks again for the help guys! I cant wait to see the results.

• Moderators

That "third party vendor" was somewhat disconcerting when I purchased some headphones (earbuds) "direct from Klipsch"AKA "Shopatron"

shopatron manages our webstore. They have the ability to funnel orders to either us for direct fulfillment or one of our authorized dealers nearest to the customer. This was determined to be the best way to offer most of our products directly from our website for consumer convenience while still supporting our extremely valued network of dealers. We try to make it as seamless as possible, but unfortunately there is still some confusion. Overall, I think it's working out quite well.

And thank you for buying from us!

i picked BMW (surprise, surprise) - Both have a long history of being industry leaders, amazing price to performance value, well beyond their cost (many moons ago before they became yuppy toys), and being all around fun to drive. High performance without a lot of flash, an ever present force in their industry through the changing fads and consumer demographics. quite a lot of similarities if you think about it.

I completed the survey and picked Lexus since I have had three Lexus and my family members have collectively owned 9 Lexus because of their value, luxury and performance just like the Klipsch Speakers. I have 12 pairs of Heritage with a combined 25 pair of Klipsch speakers from other family members including Heritage, Reference and KG.

I completed the survey and picked Lexus since I have had three Lexus and my family members have collectively owned 9 Lexus because of their value, luxury and performance just like the Klipsch Speakers.

I guess I'm still missing something because I didn't see any choices or references to cars or Harley's even though I completed a long multi-question survey. Can anyone help me here or explain it?

Thanks, Larry

I completed the survey and picked Lexus since I have had three Lexus and my family members have collectively owned 9 Lexus because of their value, luxury and performance just like the Klipsch Speakers.

I guess I'm still missing something because I didn't see any choices or references to cars or Harley's even though I completed a long multi-question survey. Can anyone help me here or explain it?

Thanks, Larry

most likely, you made a choice that put you into a demographic which did not require the full survey.

Thanks, Larry

Larry, it's the part where you pick your free gift for taking part in the survey. [;)]

Amy, will the results be available for us all to see? That would be "top notch" as JB would say... Wink

This part of the email would indicate "no":

"Your answers are completely confidential, and will only be used by us."