Is Klipsch going to stand behind the 'Heritage' Line or not!!!!!!!!!

crd97086

Hello. I am sitting in here in little ole' Portland Oregon. Yes, those of you who know me know I Love Volti Audio.......now let's ask ourselves why that is??......Could it be my double dribble with the enunciation................I really think not..............Why did Klipsch abandon Truly Highend Audio persons like me..........you already know what I like...........I am not going to be a 'Schill'...........Klipsch.....Get it..............$7000 for a pair of LaScalas........they are a bit .....admittedly a bit................and anyone, ...please let me know if my punctionation sucks......................................................My Point Has Always Been.....

I Will ...........ALWAYS PURCHASE FROM .............THE bEST.............and Klipsch is not the best anymore..............................please do not pretend that IT IS...........you have heard me...........I was here a year ago............I love Klipsch for what they did..............but it perished with PWK........it's over...........now we have another Corportate........

Please..........all that I ask is that those of you who love the Best in Fully Horn Loaded Loudpspeakers....................truly.................what is the best Now.........this ain't no AD...this is ..........well...........you decide...........Thanks, Dale.

Hello.

It's not so much your punctuation. This site makes punctuation hard unless you tweak your browsers, so that can be forgiven.

But dude. Please provide complete thoughts and sentences. Maybe type like you talk (assuming you are proficient with English, maybe it's a 2nd or 3rd language for you)?

I'm sure people would love to discuss your thoughts and ideas, but you'll really need to be able to present your thoughts in a more formal fashion before you'll have a decent conversation.

Good luck.[:D]

The fact that you do not know that Klipsch has not met the mark, although improved with LaScala 2, leaves one to suspect that they are the typical corporate 'punks' that we always suspected. Do you not want them to be always doing their best for you? You love them, do you not? Would you expect any less from your wife, or SO?

'

The fact that you do not know that Klipsch has not met the mark, although improved with LaScala 2, leaves one to suspect that they are the typical corporate 'punks' that we always suspected. Do you not want them to be always doing their best for you? You love them, do you not? Would you expect any less from your wife, or SO? '

WHO IS WE ?

The fact that you do not know that Klipsch has not met the mark, although improved with LaScala 2, leaves one to suspect that they are the typical corporate 'punks' that we always suspected. Do you not want them to be always doing their best for you? You love them, do you not? Would you expect any less from your wife, or SO?
'

You realize this makes no sense? Of course you do.

cubdog

Methinks that crd doth protest too much......

But why?

Why?

From a logic standpoint, crd, why do we not know that "fact"? The "fact" of which you speak is clearly a subjective evaluation, made by you (we must assume), and based upon observations that you have neither clearly articulated, nor provided the basis by which you come to the conclusion.

How has Klipsch abandoned me? Subjectively.... I do not see that at all, particularly since the Heritage line (a proven high end line) is still available. And the Palladiums.... Well, that supports my observation...

Is the case you make (as I see it), based upon the cost of a pair of LaScala's?

What has Volti got to do with it? Is it your observation and decision that Volti's LS clones are better, and because we either do not agree, or are incapable of recognizing your assertion, that is the true basis for your commentary?

Help us out here. Throw us a bone.

Or just go back under the bridge.....

[A]

The fact that you do not know that Klipsch has not met the mark, although improved with LaScala 2, leaves one to suspect that they are the typical corporate 'punks' that we always suspected. Do you not want them to be always doing their best for you? You love them, do you not? Would you expect any less from your wife, or SO? '

Acording to your logic, any manufacturer that puts out a product that can be tweeked to be made better has not met the mark?

Well, to actually get to your question Sir.....if I may...........have you heard 'it'........please answer honestly..........I have not heard your answer......but I have heard your subject.....thank you.....I leave the court to the aforementioned fellow..........

I know you live in New York , and you are pretty damn old to be talk to my girlfriend.......that would be child abuse.........to make the 'forums' kind of humor.......grow the hell up.........but I am sure Trey Cannon would like it............does that light a fire with you guys.............?

Well, to actually get to your question Sir.....if I may...........have you heard 'it'........please answer honestly..........I have not heard your answer......but I have heard your subject.....thank you.....I leave the court to the aforementioned fellow..........

I asked you as simple question that required a yes or no answer and get this?

The dark side is strong in this one.

..... and you are pretty *** old to be talk to my girlfriend.......

Not according to your girlfriend who likes the older, more mature, sophisticated manly men. Besides, she thinks my K'horns are much more manly and of course "bigger" than puny LS's. [6]

I know you live in New York

Not even close...... But when you calm down maybe you can pay a visit to the Wall of Voodoo when you travel out and about.... [Y]

but I am sure Trey Cannon would like it............does that light a fire with you guys.............?

No, but if you are offering your girlfriend up for sacrifice to Trey, I'll leave that up to him to respond...... LOL!!!!!! [;)]

[H]