Sexy KLF-30s

rennoc442

Well I finally got a chance to post my cl find (thanks youthaman!)

They are a mahogany finish, and are very sexy! I love to look at them necked, that black and mahogany!!!

I got these from the original owner, who still has another pair he uses everyday with his tube!

Other then the loose motorboard and rear board issue (ive already fixed one) I think I got a hell of a deal!

DSC_1824-2.jpg

Edited by rennoc442

Always thought the mahogany finish looked super slick, wish Klipsch had that option on more of their products. Congrats your your new speakers! From what I've heard everyone says they're a special speaker and should serve you well for a long time, that's one heck of nice find.

hey Scott, was talking about you on new years eve when i drove 2 hrs one way and picked up a cherry rsw-15 from a forum member in mint condition. told him how i met you in chicago and put 2 of them in my wifes car and scratched her interior. update on them is i sold one of them to winchester 21 and still have and love the other one. thanks for everything on those subs

That's really cool. I'm considering another RSW-15 or maybe a tapped horn sub. Although now that I've got these 30's dialed in right they really don't need a sub....but it would be fun to experiment. Great to hear from you Russ. Congrats on the RSW-15. [Y]

hey Scott, was talking about you on new years eve when i drove 2 hrs one way and picked up a cherry rsw-15 from a forum member in mint condition. told him how i met you in chicago and put 2 of them in my wifes car and scratched her interior. update on them is i sold one of them to winchester 21 and still have and love the other one. thanks for everything on those subs

Im still on the lookout for another RSW-15. I love that thing, and 2 of them would just be awesome for home theater! I plan on trying to change my blonde ash to a darker color, to try and match the KLF's better. I am going to use another 30 for a center, whenever I get one!

Thanks everyone for the compliments, they are very nice to look at! I dont miss the LaScalas right now, to me in this room they never sounded right, no bottom end. But I do miss the top end of them though, seemed to play very easily, effortlessly, if thats even a word! I want to buy a pair of Khorns for my 2 channel setup, one day! [Y]

I know for sure if Klipsch were to make a speaker that was a 3 way, like the KLF's were, I would be sold! I agree 2 12" copper woofers would be sweet!