The starting of my ht, enter rf-7 ii's!

Shodrewken

I just got them about an hour ago and got done setting them up, man these guys are tall! I've always heard that the RF-7's were a special speaker, and the same is true for the RF-7 II's these thing are awesome! I haven't much listen time yet, but my first impression is good! I took some pictures, and I'll get back to you all after I get done with my listening session, ( so glad I happen to have today off!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Moderators

Those are georgeous Viper! Congrats on the new purchase. Yes, the RF-7's are fantastic speakers. I've owned two pair as well as my RF-83's. They should provide you with many, many years of audio bliss.

I love the last pic! Sweet composition.

Thanks Youthman! This will be my first speaker I've ever purchased brand new, kind of cool feeling being the first one to open up the box, being the first one to set them up and what not. Gonna try to get the RC-64 ii next, but that might not be till the end of the year.

Cviper,

Great score from store to door. Enough of the corny rhymes.[:#]

Love that cherry veneer front face. The contrast of cherry-black-copper/gold looks awesome.

Put your seat belt on and get ready for many bumpy and enjoyable rides.

Bill

Thanks for the comments guys! I love everything about these speakers, the way they look, their sound and so on. It's been interesting comparing these new reference speakers to my kg 5.5's and their tractrix horn. Now don't get me wrong the 5.5's are an awesome speaker and worthy of the klipsch name, but the new 7's take it to the next level. Very smooth, alive, powerful, and just clean all around clean.

• Moderators

Thanks Youthman! This will be my first speaker I've ever purchased brand new, kind of cool feeling being the first one to open up the box, being the first one to set them up and what not.

I know the feeling. I remember bringing the RF-83's home. I unloaded them, brought them into the house and busted out my camera and started taking photos. They simply dwarfed my CF-2's. My wife just sat in a chair shaking her head. LOL I was grinning from ear to ear as I unveiled those beauties. The cherry finish was just stunning. Sadly, I think at one point I even hugged them. Haha. It was my first brand new speakers as well. Man they even smelled sweet!

• Moderators

Sadly, I think at one point I even hugged them

HEY that's not right, you make it sound like a bad thing ! [;)]

Congratulations Cviper they look great, kind of mean looking actually. [:o]

New wife, new speakers, your doing something right ? What does Mrs viper think of them ?

• Moderators

She really likes them actually! She says they are the best looking of the speakers I own and doesn't feel embarrassed to have them in the living when people are over =P And a quick side note, I did smell and hug them ^^

GOOD man, with a great wife. [Y]

Music is really simple compared to the pleasure it gives, you married well. [;)]