Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Here is a closeup of my plate, a very nice mushroom-garlic pasta sauce with linguini........ A French Pino Noir from our wine club (young, but excellent!). Chris is enjoying his leftover rigitoni as well.... I have added the usual fresh chopped broad leaf parsley.

Thats all from here, short and sweet [Y]

..............g

post-23544-1381983039523_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Good evening foodies! I know its been a couple of months and HIGH TIME for a few new photos from ME! So, here we go.... A Saturday night, and when I am NOT on stage with the Arthur Holmes Blues Band at a show, I spend it home with Chris enjoying 'A Prarie Home Companion' ...

Here is a photo of our nosh plates.......... I put together on very delicate Italian crackers, smoked salmon, Wendsleydale cheese (from Whole Foods) and fresh organic parsley for Chris. Mine are without the cheese but with a HOT Thai chilie sauce instead... Some garlic and hot pepper mix, various olives and pepperdew peppers. Wine was from my ever present BOX O Wine..........Carlo Rossie Founders Oak Cab, a tad sweet for me, but good enough for 'during the week' consumption.

post-23544-13819853643648_thumb.jpg

Chris is now plating the dish..............these pasta plates we pick up down in North Carolina at a great store that has a FULL line of fine glasses and dinner ware from many makes... This so happens to be the Made In USA 'Fiesta Ware'.......... Each summer we go down to N.C. and make sure to stop at this store and add to the collection [Y] Caution: These plates are TOO LARGE for a dishwasher, and in our case, must be washed by hand...

post-23544-13819853648442_thumb.jpg

............and always room at our table for a guest ................our Eclectus 'GeeBee' (well feather plucked at this time) with some of the fresh pasta PRE-sauce, as we don't feed anything with salt, however, fresh ground organic chilie pepper is always served with his dishes [:)]

post-23544-13819853652922_thumb.jpg

And as always...........a photo of our wine selection for the evening...............a nice table wine from Australia..

Hope you enjoyed the photos................hope to see some inspired dinners from your kitchens SOON.............make sure we also get to see the table setting as well..

.........all for now.........until next time...

..........Gary

post-23544-13819853654332_thumb.jpg

Chris is now plating the dish..............these pasta plates we pick up down in North Carolina at a great store that has a FULL line of fine glasses and dinner ware from many makes... This so happens to be the Made In USA 'Fiesta Ware'.......... Each summer we go down to N.C. and make sure to stop at this store and add to the collection Yes Caution: These plates are TOO LARGE for a dishwasher, and in our case, must be washed by hand...

Despite the fact that you have to wash the plates by hand, it is so nice to have large ones available. These are really great plates to have...

And as always...........a photo of our wine selection for the evening...............a nice table wine from Australia..

Hope you enjoyed the photos................hope to see some inspired dinners from your kitchens SOON.............make sure we also get to see the table setting as well..

.........all for now.........until next time...

..........Gary

Gary, Were you please with this wine? I don't think that I've ever gotten this one in any of my shipments.

Our usual dining setting in the kitchen.... Always fresh flowers and real fire on the table... Wink

Without a doubt I enjoyed your photo's. Can you ever, really, go wrong with pasta? I think not. As always thanks for sharing with us.

Ok, it is SUNDAY May 5th and I decided to compose from scatch another VEGAN Swedish dish... So, without all the prep and cooking photos, here are the end results... This showing the setting for which I decided to use the same pasta dishes as last night seen in last night's pasta dinner...

post-23544-13819853666396_thumb.jpg

......I nice WHITE vino (from Whole Foods) was enjoyed with this dish....

All for now.

Until next time...................BE inspired, cook up a storm and show your efforts here in Fine Food and Music [:D]

......Gary

post-23544-1381985367003_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your compliments Boxx.............Here we are, again using those over sized plates........but, yes, you are correct, the are very much worth the trouble of washing by hand. When Chris and I head down south to visit my dad, we will stop in that store and pick up two more of these plates, which will be in a different colour of course [:D]

The wine for that pasta dish was VERY good and I hope you get it in your next wine club shippment !

Meanwhile, hope you enjoyed tonight's dinner photos AND white wine selection which was most excellent [;)]

.......Gary