Fine Food and Music

Boxx

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some quick photo's of what was on the menu last night.... Copper River Salmon

I only have three photo's but you get the idea....

Here is the delicacy as it is ready to go on the grill....

photo DSC_0357.jpg

Boxx, this looks great as always, and yes, photos of the plated dish next time.........[;)]

Thanks for adding these, bet it was a great tasting fish, especially the 'roasted' corn !

I have a few dinner photos to add myself...

.........more from me SOON..........

.....Gary

Good evening everyone! Its spring and the grill has been cleaned and ready for a summer of outdoor kitchen cooking and grilling! Tonight, I decided to put together a simple veggie dish together, while the veggie burgs cook inside in the counter top oven...

Here then are the ingredients and the stars of this dish!

post-23544-13819855282726_thumb.jpg

Here then, brought outdoors and grillside, the fresh red sweet peppers and vidallia onion slices coated in an all natural BBQ sauce. The fresh asparagus has been incorporated with 6 cloves of fresh garlic which I grated with a 'Micro Plane' cheese grater, GRAPE SEED oil and sea salt...

post-23544-13819855283944_thumb.jpg

.........and for the 'afters', a fine Italian hazelnut biscotti and taking a break from the vino for a moment, some Starbuck's French roast..

Thats it for the moment, there are more dinners in the stockpile waiting to go on display for you fellow foodies..

Get cookin' and taking photos, lets see what you got. ALWAYS try to include your plated dish !

.......Gary

post-23544-13819855291564_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good Sunday evening fellow foodies!

Tonight, I decided to try my hand once again at grilled Tuna steaks...

But, lets start with the veggies prep... Here we have some sweet vidalia onion, organic zucinni.... All done out doors on the deck under bright halogen spotlighting...

post-23544-13819855692846_thumb.jpg