Out with the old and in with the new

Scrappydue

Well all i signed up for this forum a little over a month ago to shuffle some gear around and start putting my dream theater together before i get out of the military. well at least the audio side of the gear till i know what kind of room i will have for projector screen and what now. audio side didn't matter. i will over kill the hell out of a little room doesnt matter to me!! i have been wanting these for quite some time and thanks to NEZFF, i have them. The svs was introduced to me upon arrival of this forum. shuffled around my old subs and set a bit aside and BAM!! there she sits now!! i am in love with all of it. have a few more things i am interested in. mainly a new power center and an emotiva xpa-5 for now and then add a xpa-2 later. also trying to upgrade the rears so i can have all 6.5" woofers all the way around. If anyone finds any cherry RB-61's or RF-62's, the older ones, let me know!!

Airport Extreme? Check. Xbox360? Check. Good stuff!

hey trev its a time capsule. what is an airport extreme?

And to everyone thanks!! i am pretty happy with it so far. still feel like the front three could use a little more power. so trying to figure out how i want to go about getting the xpa-5. soon enough though.

Looks great. You should be very pleased. Nice cherry veneer matching.Yes I bet the SVS digs deeeep.

Bill

Yeah bill, this svs is nasty!!! it is shaking the house like i have never heard before, and i dont think it has even really started to breathe yet. i am pretty excited for it to be broken in and then put in its permanent home to be fine tuned all the way. it sounds great now but feel it could probably be tweaked a bit just dont want to do it where i am at. moving home in november.

Airport Extreme? Check. Xbox360? Check. Good stuff!

hey trev its a time capsule. what is an airport extreme?

And to everyone thanks!! i am pretty happy with it so far. still feel like the front three could use a little more power. so trying to figure out how i want to go about getting the xpa-5. soon enough though.

The three Apple Wi-Fi devices available are: Time Capsule, Airport Extreme, Airport Express. The time capsule and Airport Extreme are nearly identical. I use a Time Capsule in the office, Airport Extreme in the basement and an additional Airport Express in the garage to extend the network to cover my entire property. It's a seamless network and works pretty darn well. I've had my iMac, Two iPads, MacBook, Xbox360, PS3, Wii, and Two IPhone 4s's all pulling data and sending data over this network at one time with no problem. I gotta love my Apple gear :)