Happy birthday McDonalds

Guest " "

Been to that very McDonalds. I think it's on Florence Avenue--been a while though. Also agree with the Carls Jr. endorsement. Definitely the best burger of the burger chains. Carls Jr and Del Taco right at the end of my street, so i'm pretty set. Although walking across the street to get there can be dangerous..but that's another story.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Carls Jr and Del Taco right at the end of my street, so i'm pretty set. Although walking across the street to get there can be dangerous..but that's another story.

Fast food is very dangerous for BigStewMan and also gives him strange color pictures of himself he can use as an avatar.

I haven't had McDonalds in over a year, but I did have some Krystal burgers.

...but I did have some Krystal burgers.

I took the wife to a Krystal last week. She is still in the 'want to experience American food' mode. Eating at Krystal is a lot like growing rutabagas... After having one, you remember why it's been so long. [;)] Seriously, when they had their Black Angus burgers, I ate there quite a few times.

Steve... you never mentioned if the truck survived (or was it a bus?). How's the new guitar doing?

Bruce

Steve... you never mentioned if the truck survived (or was it a bus?). How's the new guitar doing?

Hi Bruce--I actually never saw the truck; but the paramedics told the doctor that i left a dent in the front of it. I joke about it all the time; but God was smiling on me that night--so many times i see on the news about people getting killed. I'm sure if i'd been crossing the street to go to McDonalds I may not have been so lucky. The new guitar is nice--i'm happy with it. Nice sound and not as heavy as i was worried about (read a review and the author said it was very heavy). Steve