Need a new receiver

roaddog359

• Moderators

I think I will have to try and buy as smaller entertainment center and squeeze it between that and my right front speaker, since the other one is by the left front speaker. What do you guys think, that run duals?

That's how I have mine setup. Sounds great to me.

post-27215-13819735414168_thumb.jpg

post-27215-13819766099204_thumb.jpg

post-27215-13819793054224_thumb.jpg

Okay, those of you that have been following this thread, I just want to let you know that the SVS PB-13 Ultra Subwoofer in American Cherry is secheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Now I just need to try and find the room to run dual subs and where to place it? I could stack them, but WAF may not like that! I think I will have to try and buy as smaller entertainment center and squeeze it between that and my right front speaker, since the other one is by the left front speaker. What do you guys think, that run duals?

That will look the best but not always the best for sound. I
run mine like that but I also have a 3
rd sub behind the LP. The 3rd
sub really helps feeling everything from the bass vs just the front.

post-50231-13819735426332_thumb.jpg

post-50231-13819766112114_thumb.jpg

post-50231-13819793066708_thumb.jpg

Boy you are not kidding there!! I got the sub delivered, Cant even think about moving it in the house by myself or I will break my back for sure, so it sits out in the garage until I can get some help. I remember moving the last one was a pain and I was a few years younger. It may just sit until I can make the room, because I need to order a smaller entertainment center. Or I thought about moving my other one out of the way and hooking up the new one there and let the Rosenut svs sit until I get a new entertainment center.

Hey road why dont you mount that tv on the wall??

Vic now you sound like my wife!!!!!! we want to get a bigger tv there first, also I still have some electronics on that tv stand that are used. and then the stand hides a lot of the wiring. Also if I put it on the wall the speakers will be sticking way forward of the tv which may look odd.

Hey road why dont you mount that tv on the wall??

Vic now you sound like my wife!!!!!! we want to get a bigger tv there first, also I still have some electronics on that tv stand that are used. and then the stand hides a lot of the wiring. Also if I put it on the wall the speakers will be sticking way forward of the tv which may look odd.

what size are you guys are looking of getting ? and when you say you need to hide wires meaning from your tv to your equipment or just in general there's ways around that to hidding wires
  • Like 1

Okay guys, here I go again! I like the look of the cherry sub with my cherry klipsch. And I am sure my wife will agree, so I am thinking of picking up another cherry sub and selling my rosenut pb-13 Ultra Bash amp sub. If anyone wants it I will let it go for $1,100 but I think this would have to be picked up locally or the buyer would have to arrange someone to pick this beast up! I can post this in the garage section also but wanted you guys that have been following this thread to read it first.