How Much Do You Listen To Your System

my system pretty much stays on while my eyes are open. Whether it is 2 channel watching TV or movies. Since my system is comprised with two Jubes up front it is hard to turn it off. Sometimes I just sit, with my eyes closed and listen to some good CD.

^^^

This

Edited for accuracy to my circumstance.

[Y]

There are occasional days, like if I'll be out all day, that the system doesn't get turned on, but generally it's on from before breakfast until bedtime. Some ska music in the morning motivates me to do my workout, then it's time for breakfast, unless I get sidetracked by the computer. I'm trying to cut down on my online time.

A couple of months ago, I set up my smart TV to receive wi-fi, and now I can listen to YouTube music clips through the JubScalas. As a result, there are quite a few days when I don't even turn on the cable box, instead using the TV as a jukebox. A really good-sounding jukebox.

It's fun to be able to search for all kinds of music from the sofa, including live clips of my favourite bands and musicians.

Mostly news coverage in the evenings and maybe a program or two. Once a month or so (more in winter) a DVD movie is shown. CD's get a casual listen maybe a couple times a month. Most intense music sessions are due to a particular catalyst that specifically drives a particular meditation need - that only tunes can help you through.