During our weekend visit from Dr. Who & Michael Hurd...

picky

• Moderators

OK since I didn't know what Skrillex sounded like I had to go listen.

I like it, I could listen to Skrillex and deadmau5 all day compared to Die Antwoord, I do not like that at all, none, not even a little, although it's so crazy it's hard to stop watching. [+o(]

I like it, I could listen to Skrillex and deadmau5 all day compared to Die Antwoord, I do not like that at all, none, not even a little, although it's so crazy it's hard to stop watching. Ick!

Die Antwoord are so over the top that I think they're actually the Spinal Tap of rap.

OK since I didn't know what Skrillex sounded like I had to go listen. Idea

I like it, I could listen to Skrillex and deadmau5 all day compared to Die Antwoord, I do not like that at all, none, not even a little, although it's so crazy it's hard to stop watching. Ick!

Careful that is what happened to me. I said what is this crap. Video sure is weird. I'll just watch one more. LOL. The Evil Boy video was done by the director of District 8.

I'm loving all of this dialog! Our hobby truly is a huge melting pot of genre, just as Detroit has been throughout all of these years. How does a city like Detroit embrace so many different types of music? It's amazing; jazz, blues, soul, Motown Sound, gospel, rock, rap (just to name a few) and now we're the techno capital of the world. I love music and it's great to have been born right in the nucleus of much of it. What a great hobby we all have! -Glenn

• 5 weeks later...