Monday Night Footbal observation

USNRET

Present company excepted, of course.

And I only meant UT......not the whole state Big Smile

I knew what you what you meant... I was just having some fun.

I'm a UT guy and I'm in hiding since the ou game yesterday. What a disaster...

The only good thing that came from the day was the beer and corn dogs that I ate at the State Fair of Texas.

And of course seeing the excitement, once again, that the ou fans get when they get to see "running toilets" while visiting Texas... lol.

• Moderators

One other "Monday Night Football Observation...."

It would be nice to see Faith Hill sing on both Monday and Sunday night.

When she sang earlier i asked my wife, who it that? I told her I don't know, but those are GREAT legs ! [:P] She smiled and said Faith Hill.

One other "Monday Night Football Observation...."

It would be nice to see Faith Hill sing on both Monday and Sunday night.

When she sang earlier i asked my wife, who it that? I told her I don't know, but those are GREAT legs ! Stick out tongue She smiled and said Faith Hill.

LOL... dtel's wife is a very smart lady....

I'm a UT guy and I'm in hiding since the ou game yesterday. What a disaster...

I'm amazed Brown has been able to keep his job. I may have my year wrong but I remember sitting in the stands at Fayetteville in '05? and we had y'all beat until a late fumble. I thought had we won Brown would have been fired at years end. Then a couple years later Vince Young saves his job when y'all win the national championship.

I was in school in '81 when y'all came to town as #1 and we gave you a beat down. We rarely beat y'all, thus my distaste. [;)]

I'm a huge hog fan and it's been a tough year but i'll quit rambling.......cheers to ya!

I lost track of the topic of discussion once Faith Hill was brought up.

She has a lovely.....

Bill

GO HOGS

I've been to Texas one time; took a wrong turn in Texarkana and wound up on the wrong side of town. I was scared because I did not have a passport to get back into the United States. Still think it is strange you don't need one to get back across the border.

I've been to Texas one time; took a wrong turn in Texarkana and wound up on the wrong side of town

At least on your side of Main St. they sell beer.

I missed the game last night so I can't comment as to my original reason to complain