Headed for divorce court if I bring home another pair of speakers :)

Youthman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Is there a lucky family (or extended family) member who is going to get these KLF-30s? It'd be a crazy birthday present!

Probably not. My son and I are the only ones in my family that are into home audio. Probably will enjoy them for a little bit and then put them up for sale to let someone else enjoy them.

• Moderators

Nice review, comparisons like this help, it's not often when you get a chance to compare such different models.

The way you did it is easy to understand it's the way most people listen, and yes it's really hard to explain what you hear in words.

Well done. [H]

• Moderators

Thanks dtel. Hopefully the comparison will be useful to someone down the road.

One thing that I believe is also beneficial is to see the actual size comparisons. We can look at dimensions but it's nice to be able to visually see two or three speakers side by side to see how they match up size wise.

Looks like a c7 in the first picture on the floor, did you compare that against your 64

The klfs are still brutes and make a great 2 pc setup for music, the movies are what made me change from my klf 20s to the 83s and the results were pretty much the same to me

Next you'll have to do the crites upgrades to the 30s and let us know the results [6]

• Moderators

I am getting so excited for the P-39f vs Jubilee review from you Youth, keep up the good work!

If anyone is willing to loan me a pair, I would be more than happy to A/B them in my HT. I'll even cook up some steaks and provide them with high quality pics of their speakers (in my HT though). Any one interested in contributing to the cause? [:P]

• Moderators

Looks like a c7 in the first picture on the floor, did you compare that against your 64

You are correct, it is the C7. It is much more difficult for me to A/B centers since it's difficult to get behind my amp to swap cables. My RC-64 is mounted 8ft off the ground in the top portion of my false wall. I don't believe it is even close to the calibur of the RC-64 so there probably will not be an A/B of them. I mainly wanted to hear the KLF-30's after reading so much about them. They truly are a beast of a speaker with some very authoritative bass and can handle tons of raw power and still remain clean on the top end.