SOLD--FS: RF 82s, RC 62, RS 52s--SOLD

Rhetor

• Moderators

A supersized Klipsch Reference, 5 speaker, HTIB on steroids for $1500

For sure.

Love the imaginative storytelling. Funny stuff.

Do you have your set listed on your local Craigslist? Wouldn't hurt to have them listed here and there as well.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A supersized Klipsch Reference, 5 speaker, HTIB on steroids for $1500

For sure.

Love the imaginative storytelling. Funny stuff.

Do you have your set listed on your local Craigslist? Wouldn't hurt to have them listed here and there as well.

Good idea on Craigslist . . . Looks like I will need to. I wanted to give Forum members first shot. I know buying pre-owned can mean getting something beat up, or no original boxes, or a speaker might have had 3 or four owners. I would rather see these go to a forum member. But . . . If not, off to Craigslist them.

• Moderators

I prefer to sell to forum members as well but the difficult part is finding someone from the forum that is local for pickup. If you have smaller items, it's not a big deal to ship but when you get into shipping floorstanding speakers and even the larger RC-7 and RC-64, you run the risk of damage during shipping so CL is often a viable source for local advertising.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very interested, any idea on shipping to St. Paul, MN.

How would we do payment? PayPal?

Thanks so much for the interest, but still looking to sell locally. Not really interested in doing any shipping . . . Just cash local. (I might ship to an established forum member).

So, Hawk7627, welcome to the Forum. Thanks for your interest, but going to wait for something local and cash, or probably just put the set on Craigslist next week.

Sell me the 82's already!! No one wants that package. Maybe if it had a RC-64

I politely turned down your offer in previous emails. No thank you, again, on your offer. BTW--the RC62 is the perfect sonic match for RF82s.

Hoping a trusted forum member picks up this packge before she goes to CL soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Rhetor, I understand you're set on selling as package deal and it does not seem like you're in a hurry to offload these. However, (I know I'm preaching to the choir) you'd probably get more interest if you'd be willing to split them up.

They do look great though, so big thumbs up! Whoever grabs these is getting an awesome set. GL with sale.

Just my $.02