Klipsch Parts

busa2000

We can seem like a bunch of smart alecs... Confused

heh, well. got the first letter right. [;)]

busa2000,

welcome to the forum. the forum can be a helpul place.

Anytime you have need of sourcing a specific part, there will be some folks who can let you know where the best value can be found. Klipsch parts is pretty competetive in price. Lots of folks will place a WTB post in the Garage Sale forum. I've been astonished at times that some forum member would have a hard to find or esoteric part to sell. There are some forum members who are authorized dealers as well. Some forum members have got all manner of parts on Ebay, along with other sellers.

I've found pretty helpful support and a place for learning in the forum.

Thanks again to the folks who offered help, I will get my speakers fixed thanks to the helpful folks on this site. I never called everyone a jerk but if you felt a need to respond to that comment go look in the mirror. Again I expected the help I got from folks who know a little bit about class and low and behold they came thru. Soooooo thanks again to the folks who helped me out. And since I was helped I was not calling everyone on this site a jerk read the post carefully.

You must not look in the mirror often, I never spoke with you sooo why are you commenting, is that how you got your 8970 in post just running your mouth for no good reason.

Apparently you don't frequent forums such as this often. This is one of the best forums for not getting slammed and getting the appropriate help.

You might want to go look at AudioAsylum.com if you want to see tauntings. Many folks here are like family so they jest.

In all fairness I didn't see any slamming or anger here. When someone asks "where is the best place to by Klipsch parts" and they don't state what they are looking for in particular, you are sure to get a bunch of questionable responses. Klipsch has been making speakers for well over 60 years so "what part"?

Many folks here update their speakers so are you talking about "Klipsch parts" or parts to modify your speakers with?

Do you need a recone or new driver for a current speaker or an ancient 1957 model? If it is a current model of a Klipsch speaker typically only Klipsch would handle it or a service center.

Perhaps the original question would to have been "my amp doesn't work correctly in my Klipsch hd300 system, where should I purchase a new one or get it fixed?" I don't think you would have gotten a "Parts is parts' response such as you did.

BTW I only have 500 or so posts since 1999 so I typically don't poke my nose in if the issue is handled. Some folks have large numbers but they wouldn't have large numbers if they were mean spirited since they would be banned from this board. A mellower attitude is in order and follow your own writings.

You must not look in the mirror often, I never spoke with you sooo why are you commenting, is that how you got your 8970 in post just running your mouth for no good reason.

I was commenting to Dr. Morbius. It's called jesting.

I was not aware I needed your permission to comment, my sincerest apologies. Should I PM you prior to posting in the future?

Sorry, this isn't just a question and answer forum. People here know each other and kid around from time to time. I've had the privilege to actually meet forum members outside of cyberspace and consider some friends. This is a great forum with a wealth of knowledge. There's no political talk, religion talk or personal attacks. If that the type of forum appeals to you, lighten up and join in, we'd honor your participation.

Again thanks for the help, those that decided to help. Not everywhere you go you expect jerks, sure wasn't expecting it here.

I was once told I would make a "Good Professional @$$ hole". Those that know me now have trouble believing this. Who says a an old dog can't learn new tricks...Taz