So the mcrib is back nationwide.

Jay481985

The burgers served up at my "local bar" are an abomination at best. Not worthy of eating much less a picture.

On the flip side the beer is cold and the company good. I visit there when I have the coin to toss back a couple of cold ones.

That is surprising. Some (many) local bars stink, but many have really good food, especially burgers.

The only local bars that "really" stink around here are the ones that have lost their liquor license. Any place that can still sell "spirits" is at least one step above "stink." lol...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is ever in Las Vegas, Steiners has really good burgers, they keep getting voted best in Vegas. Try the Mirage Burger with grilled onions, mushrooms and jack cheese.

The Pioneer Saloon, south of Las Vegas in Goodsprings (Ghost Town Cafe) has really good burgers. Angus beef, awesome toppings and served in a really cool 100 year old bar. They are not overpriced either. They also have steaks and other good food, all top quality stuff (I know the owner and he tells his suppliers to send im the best stuff that they have). They have been on several TV shows.

IN and Out is good for fast food, everyting is made fresh and they are old fashion, meanign they serve only burgers, frys and shakes.

If anyone is ever in Las Vegas, Steiners has really good burgers, they keep getting voted best in Vegas. Try the Mirage Burger with grilled onions, mushrooms and jack cheese.

The Pioneer Saloon, south of Las Vegas in Goodsprings (Ghost Town Cafe) has really good burgers. Angus beef, awesome toppings and served in a really cool 100 year old bar. They are not overpriced either. They also have steaks and other good food, all top quality stuff (I know the owner and he tells his suppliers to send im the best stuff that they have). They have been on several TV shows.

IN and Out is good for fast food, everyting is made fresh and they are old fashion, meanign they serve only burgers, frys and shakes.

They still have a Fatburger in Vegas? Haven't been to one in years.

Fatburger is still here. I prefer In and Out. I used to love the fried egg sandwich at Fatburger.

The Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings (actually the Ghost Town Cafe) also has a 10,000 calorie burger with 3 1/2 lbs of angus beef. This is supposed to be on a TV show in 2013. I am going there tonight and having a 'Tamahawk' steak, 2 lbs of angus beef with a huge rib stickign out of it. They sell it as a meal for two people, but it will feed four people tonight.