BCS Game: Notre Dame vs. Alabama

Boxx

I suppose that Brent Musberger has regained his composure after having spotted this gal in the stands last night (or maybe not).

Meet Katherine Webb, A.J. McCarron's girlfriend and Miss Alabama USA.

katherine-webb-aj-mccarron-girlfriend-alabama.jpg

A previous poster mentioned that if Notre Dame was in the SEC they would not have gone to a bowl game. EXACTLY. I agree whole heartedly. I am SURE if they were in the SEC this year they would have had at least 5 losses.

The only good thing that came out of last night was that we won't be seeing Notre Dame in this game again for quite a few years now.

That was pitiful last night.

Regardless of the officiating, ND got owned all night long. Give ND a touchdown on the muffed punt call and you got 28-7 at the half. [;)]

Anybody that watched Alabama's offensive line blow ND's defensive line off the ball for 5yds knew what the outcome would be.

"Barret Jones roughed up AJ McCarron more than the Irish did" said ESPN pundit Michael Smith.

ND had 32yds rushing in the whole game.

Un-nerved by all of the negative publicity that her husband has been getting. Mrs. Musberger has fallen off the wagon and is smoking once again.

Ugly woman

It is so very hard being the wife of a sportscaster...

Even Texas aggies would know better than do that (I think).

I don't think that the aggies believe that anyone has an answer for Johnnie football. My future son-in-law is an aggie, I'm sure I'll be forced to watch him next year when they come over to visit