SUPER BOWL XLVII ! Bro. vs Bro! 49ers vs Ravens! Talk to me!

JL Sargent

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Glad the Ravens pulled it out, not really the underdog because many thought they would win but an underdog with SB wins.

New Rule...Do not put your beer on top of the electrical box ! Reminded me of the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.

The power outage was more entertaining than the halftime show to me, I wouldn't pay a nickel to see her sing in my front yard. [N]

That's brutal on the bet pool. Ouch!

Thinking back on it. The game was lost by the poor first half the 49ers played. The power outtage turned into a wakeup call for the 49ers and they make it a close one in the end. With plenty of downs/time at the goal line I just knew that the Ravens would give up that last TD but no. Ray Lewis and the gang had a great goal line stand to end the game for a victory. Fun to watch it.

watched the game on my laptop since our house is sans cable or sat tv for the last three years. This is one of the few occasions the TV is missed. cbssports.com just streamed a few of the superbowl commercials. Watched all 60 of this morning on hulu and found myself laughing out loud maybe 7 or 8 times.

thought this year was the overall best crop of these ultra high dollar ads. for the cost, they really ought to be good.

my pic for outright hilarious was the dorito ad with the dad's football buddies playing princess dress up.

The bud light ads with Stevie Wonder as the New Orleans voodoo man were nicely done. IMO.

the willem dafoe as the devil mercedes ad was entertaining.

disclaimer: i am among the easily entertained

thought the troops coming home was good.

i've got to stop.