TV: (Still deciding)

A/V Receiver: Marantz SR9200

DVD Player: Arcam DV88

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: Dual SVS CS-Ultras w/Samson S1000 amplifier

This message has been edited by KAiN64 on 06-19-2002 at 04:14 AM

I once knew a BOSE employee that had Klipsch and BOSE at home. He was able to keep the Klipsch because he had it before. The Klipsch was in the home theatre / family room. The BOSE was in the bedroom. HAHAHAHAHA true story!!!

I know impossible, but a real headline like this would just about ruin my day and make me sick..LOL

Long Live Klipsch, on its own...

This message has been edited by IndyKlipschFan on 06-19-2002 at 09:24 AM

yea, jim, i think you're right.

kain posts some things that generate some good ?'s and answers, but beyond that, some of his posts are trivial and sometimes irritating...at least to me.

kain-get some klipsch, bought w/money YOU earned, and then i may feel more like you are one of us.

just my opinion. avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

RSW-15

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

sony dvpnc 650-v 5-disc dvd/cd/SACD changer

dishnetwork model 6000 HD sat rcvr w/digital off-air tuner

sony kv36xbr450 high-definition 4:3 tv

sharp xv-z1u lcd projector w/84" 4:3 sharp screen

Bello'international Italian-made a/v furniture

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable and nxg interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

Natuzzi red leather furniture set

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

Don't worry. I will have Klipsch soon...hopefully. Smile.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

TV: (Still deciding)

A/V Receiver: Marantz SR9200

DVD Player: Arcam DV88

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: Dual SVS CS-Ultras w/Samson S1000 amplifier

Sorry cluless, I didn't realize that generic "undies" crossed the panty line. I must remember that while "booty is in the aye of the beholdee"... first echelon cover-ups are "bottom drawer" knead-to-know only by invitation... and to keep my comments above pantywaist prose and below comedia pectoralis. Butt, it may comfort you to know that the END was never "incite."

It was wrong of me to suggest your alleged "V-Secret" forays should be on a par with Dr. Bose trading his Acoustimass for a RSW-15. I was "underaware" of the topical tenderness and shall refrain from m00nlighting as a humorist who backed into a meat grinder and got a little behind in his work... at least for a bit.

And, cluless, may I hasten to add that we cads of the Forum love you for your penetrating MIND and pouncing WIT... and we don't care where you buy your head coverings.

May your funnybone spare me the prime ribs well deserved... if I promise not to peek! cwm35.gif -HornED

PS: See, I kept them out... by far... was this not Far Out! Hmm, maybe even too far?

cwm42.gif My buddy says, "Monkey business is for 'No Life' Forum posters"... so be sure you grab a life before you reach 1,001, my cluless friend with the "I cwm38.gif My Bose Wavering Radio" unmentionables.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-19-2002 at 06:28 PM

if only... though my uncle and I are thinking of making speaker company, Pegasus Audio (PA) just for kicks (in other words, we can build speakers and buy speakers for 'research' as a tax write off and maybe make some money?). It should be fun, not really wanting any money out of it, just the joy of making stuff is awesome to me.

On a side note, i have two things i need to get patented, we have a financial lawyer who's son does this, but is there anyway around his cost, like is there a way i can do it? just two little things but they have the potential to impact a whole industry. would be great if y'all know something about this Smile.gif

When I read the title of this thread, my stomach dropped LoL. Guess I should have known better eh? That would be the day! I am surprised THEY did not buy 60% of Lucas Film's THX instead of Creative, they would have benifited massively with even more brain washing for the ill informed.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Justin_tx_16

On a side note, i have two things i need to get patented, we have a financial lawyer who's son does this, but is there anyway around his cost, like is there a way i can do it? just two little things but they have the potential to impact a whole industry. would be great if y'all know something about this.

Like a lot of things in life, you get what you pay for. One of my best friends is a patent attny at a firm where this is all they do. If it truely is a worthy "something" to be patented in the first place, spend it with someone that can get it through the sysytem. The potential money you may make in the long run, will be way more worth the intitial investment. Let me know, and I can hook you up.

well i would probably just use our family attorny/financial attorny's son to do this since, well we know him really well.

any idea on how much it costs? don't want to bother him till i know all the details. we have had something patented years ago and we have no idea how much we paid and whatnot. to make things interesting, someone has broken a patent law and made what we patented so now we are in the process of getting that figured out because, well because they broke our patent haha.

thanks

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Feel free to ask T.J. Cole at tjcole@uspatent.com.

Like I said these people are very professional and can help you. There are times worth using inside family memebers, yes, for things. We have three family businesses, so I understand the "Legal Department" might want to be involved in projects that you do. You can look at his firm where he is a partner at uspatent.com.

I also know it is better to go to someone that practices this every day. Kinda like seeing a dentist for heart surgery. They are both technically docotrs with loads of experience and have a degree. However, you get my point, a big mistake if you show up at the dentist office while having a heart attack!

thanks, i will email him Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support