FS: Paradigm X-30 Subwoofer Crossover---$140.00---SOLD

willland

I have an excellent performing Paradigm X-30 subwoofer crossover with power supply for sale. These units are the perfect tool to integrate a subwoofer or subwoofers with a 2-channel setup. Also, if you have a Paradigm Servo 15a subwoofer and you have looked long and hard to find the the accompanying X30, look no more. I have used these units with my previous Servo 15a and currently using this one with my Luxman R-117 stereo receiver and subwoofer. Excellent performance with either setup. No original manual but I can provide a photo copy if needed.

$140.00 shipped(double boxed, padded, etc.) and I eat Paypal 3%.

The last 6 completed listings on Ebay range from $78.77 to $199.99 plus shipping on most.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Paradigm+X30&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Thanks,

Bill

post-26822-13819828675176_thumb.jpg

Excellent unit. I had one on my Paradigm Servo 15a and the differance was noticable with much easier User control over gain control and frequency cut off. Bump for good seller as wellCool

Alex,

Thanks so much for the bump and the very kind words.

Bill

Bill,

Thanks. Sent a PM. I have a crossover now that makes a hummy sound...was only able to deal with it by inserting a mono Rane EQ I had lying around unused and attenuating around 60 cycles...kinda makes for a 'flicted subwoofer situation...I know about typical 60-cycle noise and this is somewhat different...got a super-duper line filter and conditioner that is typically used in Ham radio installations, plugged the AC mains into that, ran the output of the XO through a transformer and it is not due to ground loops...nothing I have tried so far would kill this hum...got new cables, yada yada...swapped channels on the power amp, hum went with...so I'm thinking a new, non-humming XO is in order.

That is why I said if it does not hum I am ready. I am over this buzzing. How do bees take it?

God bless,

Chuck

Just a general FYI to everyone:

Bill is so easy to deal with, and courteous, diligent with his follow-up, and his packing job could have been one of the numbered wonders of the world!

Kudos to the FedEx guy too...it was raining, and they left the package in a plastic bag so that it was only a little damp feeling, not quite wet.

I have not hooked up the crossover, gotta go find some funky adapters to split a signal out for it. I have an interesting mix of consumer and pro sound components and interfacing is always an issue to some degree.

So far, this is a great transaction, fair price, HIGHLY responsive seller, excellent due diligence in packing and shipping, can only say good things about him.

Actually, everyone I have dealt with here on this forum has been exemplary in every way, truly an amazing gathering of kindred souls!

God Bless everybody,

Chuck Snow

• 6 years later...
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2013 at 3:28 AM, willland said:

I have an excellent performing Paradigm X-30 subwoofer crossover with power supply for sale. These units are the perfect tool to integrate a subwoofer or subwoofers with a 2-channel setup. Also, if you have a Paradigm Servo 15a subwoofer and you have looked long and hard to find the the accompanying X30, look no more. I have used these units with my previous Servo 15a and currently using this one with my Luxman R-117 stereo receiver and subwoofer. Excellent performance with either setup. No original manual but I can provide a photo copy if needed.

$140.00 shipped(double boxed, padded, etc.) and I eat Paypal 3%.

The last 6 completed listings on Ebay range from $78.77 to $199.99 plus shipping on most.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Paradigm+X30&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Thanks,

Bill

post-26822-13819828675176_thumb.jpg

Old post but man now I need this very part you sold!!! Just my luck