Just ordered a Harman Kardon AVR 3600

Youthman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone of you guys in the next month or so happens to come across an Anthem A2 amp for sale let me know. I know it has nothing to do with this thread but I figured we all look out for each other on hear. I see one on Audiogon but they are asking 1300 for it. Id rather stick closer to 1k. Thanks Klipsch family.

• Moderators

Well, my Harman Kardon AVR3600 has officially replaced the UMC-1 as the UMC-1 sold tonight on Ebay and it will be off to a new home tomorrow. I enjoyed the UMC-1 but am glad to have a unit that has a better room correction software.

I was surprised that there were 1073 Views and 96 people watching. I've never sold an item that had that much interest before.

post-27215-13819830927172_thumb.jpg

Well, my Harman Kardon AVR3600 has officially replaced the UMC-1 as the UMC-1 sold tonight on Ebay and it will be off to a new home tomorrow. I enjoyed the UMC-1 but am glad to have a unit that has a better room correction software.

I was surprised that there were 1073 Views and 96 people watching. I've never sold an item that had that much interest before.

Sweet! Want to write my Ebay ad for me when I sell one of my UMCs!? lol

For those following this thread and have read my reviews, here is a 3600 for $275 shipped! Link

It sold for $307, still great price but $32 cheaper was a super deal. Why someone bid instead of just buying still puzzles me.The guy said it was like new in the box.

• Moderators

Sweet! Want to write my Ebay ad for me when I sell one of my UMCs!?

I'd be glad to help but I don't think it's the text that makes the difference, but the high res photos that really help the sale. People can clearly see the condition prior to bidding.

If you need help hosting high resolution photos, let me know and I can host them and provide you with the HTML code to get them to appear in your ad. I upload 1000 pixel wide images at 300dpi when I list an item on Ebay.

I think another good point to add to this thread is that the Emotiva was a great investment. The unit was auditioned, used, enjoyed then sold all at very little if any cost. Great products and value make this hobby much more enjoyable. Before the the internet and companies like Emotiva I spent $1000 and got back $300 every time I upgraded components.

The Harman of course is another great buy that will return most of the investment due to good buying skills.

• Moderators

Yes, I used and enjoyed if for 1.5 years and sold it for $100 less than I paid for it and I still have the 40% Off Card so it definitely was worth the amount invested in the unit. Basically amounts to $5.55 per month for my use of the UMC-1. [:D]