This simple little mod, La Scala sounds amazing!!

Quiet_Hollow

Over a shaker of ice pour:

-1 oz Camarena Repasado Tequilla

-1 oz Du Bouchett Triple Sec

-2 oz Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix

-1 lime (squeezed)

Cap, shake, pour into a tall glass rimmed with kosher salt, top off with a dash of Sprite.

1st round, heavy metal guitar and bass seemed to open up. The music took on on weight, beef, mass...phat, whatever the fashionable word of the day is.

2nd round, I swear they grew another woofer...The drummer was my long lost brother, I'm sure of that now, we're having a reunion somewhere beyond the front wall of my room.

3rd round, +10 dB, my amp knows no limits...massage the ears? **ck that, massage the entire room! Excuse me, while I wrap myself in this blanket of chords.

4th round, s**t outta limes... ahh, mmmphffff don't..those anyways. Where's the remote....? Play.

• Moderators

I am going to find those parts for that mod, I would like to try it, bet it does work wonders. [Y]

By round 8-10 your going to think someone snuck in and replaced your LaScalas with MCM Grands.

Critical questions. What capacitor? How much headroom? Inductance off the scale.

Critical review needed here after several of us have repeated said mod with similar findings. Maybe some AB comparisons are called for.

I would offer that Cabernet would be suitable substitution, tests to follow.

Best post of the year??!