MCM Passive Crossovers - Still Got Em!

greg928gts

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had some MCM's that NEEDED a crossover. At least that would mean that I actually owned a set.

Come on Carl, where would you stuff a set of MCMs? Oh wait a minute, has your daughter gotten married yet? Maybe her bedroom would work.....

I'd like to see your better half's face when you planted those in the livingroom. Now that would be funny!

bump for an interesting item form a reputable seller....can't believe these are not sold yet....

These ARE interesting, but there are a number of reasons why they aren't selling. My price is probably a bit high, the caps probably need replacing, and they are for the three-way setup and most people would prefer the four-way.

I'd take less money for them, just want to clean up my shelves a bit and I won't ever use these.

Greg

I wish I had some MCM's that NEEDED a crossover. At least that would mean that I actually owned a set.

Come on Carl, where would you stuff a set of MCMs? Oh wait a minute, has your daughter gotten married yet? Maybe her bedroom would work.....

I'd like to see your better half's face when you planted those in the livingroom. Now that would be funny!

I like the living room just as it is but I don't think I'd have a problem finding a place to put them.

Bump for Greg.

• 1 year later...

Hi Greg,

we're the proud to become owners of a nice MCM 1900 stack, but without the crossovers. This is for a 300m2 venue in Holland.

We're gonna do jazz, dance en disco on this stack.

So either we go active or passive, and for the moment passive seems the best way, although active is the fastest way. Or would you recommend anything else.

Do you still have your crossovers for sale?

regards, Godfried

Are those some recaps in there Greg? Could I ask what you modded? I have this network on my 4ways in the workshop. When I looked in mine I thought they had about 6 of those big motor start caps... My guess is that they aren't many three way setups around. That Mid-bass is so crucial, that's why Klipsch quickly put it out there after releasing the MWM1900 system.

(btw, the radiant heat setup is working great - thanks again)

Good luck with your sale

Michael

Edited by colterphoto1

Nice,

I would sure like to see some of the crossover guys make pretty boxes to house their crossovers. ...................maybe with attenuators for the highs and mids with knobs on the front for easy adjustment.

James

Those would be interesting changes wouldn't they?