FS: RSW-10(2) and RSW-12 in Fort Worth, TX

cfor

I have a little one on the way and I need to make room. I hate to let them go but I don't want them to get destroyed as delicate as the grills are and I don't see a point in storing them. I do not want to ship them because I have had issues before and UPS is a pain to deal with. I am still trying to figure out how to get multiple pictures in the post so bare with me. I can send them to you directly via e-mail. I have pics of the ones that were in the living room. I need to get pics of the one in the bedroom.

There are no dings on the woofer cones, no broken pegs on the grills and the cabinets are 9.5/10

Black RSW-10 - 400. I have two of these.

Black RSW-12 - 600

post-49455-13819831265004_thumb.jpg

Cfor,

Welcome to the forum. Well, older member, first time poster.

I do not want to ship them because I have had issues before and UPS is a pain to deal with.

I can understand the no shipping thing but maybe no need to. Where are you located?

Bill

P.S. Congratulations on the expansion of the family

Too bad no shipping or you weren't a bit closer

I have paid for UPS to pack and ship an item before that was broke by the time it arrived and they even said it was not pack right after the investigation. Needless to say, they still would to cover it after months of fighting with them.

Hey I hear ya I've had three pairs of klipsch speakers destroyed by the United Package Smashers. They suck

Too bad my FedEx water heater guy wasn't delivering them. He did a standup job! Stick out tongue

Fed-ex delivered my PCU also. They dropped it so hard they broke the base plate the driver mounts to. SVS shipped another out the very next day, they have great customer service.

Fed-ex delivered my PCU also. They dropped it so hard they broke the base plate the driver mounts to. SVS shipped another out the very next day, they have great customer service.

Dang! I was surprised my delivery guy didn't drop mine. It's good to know they have good customer service.

• Moderators

I absolutely love my RSW-15. I NEVER thought I would see the day when I would sell my Velodyne HGS15 but last night, I traded my Velo for a pair of B&W DM604 S2 speakers. Someone really needs to pick up these RSW's. Although I have never heard the RSW10 or RSW12, I'm sure they are super as well.

Carl, now that i"ve figured out the RSW"s wont hook to 2-channel their popping up all over the place.

If you still have your heart set on one of the RSW subwoofers, look intently on the used market for a Paradigm X20 crossover which does have speaker level connections. Make sure it is the X20 and not the X30(great piece also) because it only takes line level connections.

429907-new_paradigm_x20_subwoofer_crosso

429906-new_paradigm_x20_subwoofer_crosso

Bill

Carl, now that i"ve figured out the RSW"s wont hook to 2-channel

Just curious what you mean

Kyle has all vintage receivers with no pre-out for the sub. Subwoofers with high level inputs are easiest for him to integrate subs in his systems or else he'll need a work around like the above mentioned Paradigm. Too bad they're discontinued.