K402 Fact Sheet

mikebse2a3

Like ive mentioned before,,The 402 and Jube are but an unfinished product, shoved into the Pro cimema division,,,The Hobbiest Klipsch members have pulled it into the Two way home unit,,With many variations

Here we go again. Who wants to hold his arms back so I can get a clear shot?

Dean...this Fact Sheet was to help anyone that has an interest in the K402 and wants reliable information from the designer.

I suggest we all try not to feed into the non-sense.

mike tn

Mike, I was thinking that wouldn't it be nice if there was a sticky thread or locked thread that would only have the Jubilee interview and specs on it. This could substitute for the lack of advertising info and spec sheet for the "home" version of the Jubilee.

It would be a valuable (and easy to find) source of info for those wanting to drink the kool aid.

I am not sure what should go into it. Certainly the above interview and specs for the K-510 and K-402 versions, dimensions, and crossover setup. By keeping the thread locked, then all the nonsense and contentiousness could be eliminated. I am thinking about what unfortunately happened when a fact sheet was posted for the bass bin and all heck broke loose with a flood of misinformation.

What are your thoughts and do you think the moderators might allow this.

Yes indeed. On this I whole heartily agree. Makes it easier for those just starting the discovery process.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

so what is the cut off of the K402? TIA

Depending on how you define cutoff, it's either 175 Hz (1/4 wave length cutoff frequency), or ~45 Hz (tractrix mouth cutoff frequency).  See this thread for the data.

Chris