FS: Emotiva audio LPA-1(Sold)

shepjk01

Bringing In more gear so I have some more to get rid of. I'm selling my gently used emotive lpa-1 amplifier. I'm the original owner and the amp has seen very little use. It was one of the best amps emotiva ever offered for the best price. The one I have has the bigger transformer compared to the latter runs. It includes everything that originally came with the amp (ie box and manual). Sold. Shipping to the CONUS only and will be calculated at time of sale. Plan on shipping not being cheap as the amp weighs 63 pounds. I would be willing to do a trade for a qsc plx amp. Here are the full specs for the emotiva

Audiophile quality seven channel multi-channel power amplifier.

• Discrete, dual differential class AB amplifier topology with active current sources

• Six 125 watt channels of amplification (one channel configurable for two channel operation)

• Massive low noise toroidal power transformer

• Complementary, discrete power amplifier design incorporating high current, high speed, Toshiba power devices

• Channel status indicators for standby, operate, and fault

• Configurable power output as follows: 125 watts/8 ohms x 6 channels or 125 watts/8 ohms x 5 channels plus 2 x 50 watts/8 ohms x 2 channels

• Completely stable into 4 ohm loads

• Rated Power Output: Channels 1-5 (All Channels Driven at 0.04%THD, 120vAC/ 60HZ supply) 8 ohm: 125 watts / 4 ohm: 225 watts

• Channels 6-7 (All Channels Driven at 0.05%THD, 120vAC/ 60HZ supply) 8 ohm: 50 watts / 4 ohm: 95 watts

• Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 db: 20 to 20Khz, +/- 1.0 db: 10 to 100Khz

• Signal to Noise Ratio: (Un-weighted): >100db

• Distortion (THD, 80Khz bandwidth): Channels 1-5: 75db

• Power Requirements (All Channels Driven into 8 ohms): 1500 watts @ 120 volts AC, 60hz input

• Power Consumption: Standby: 4 watts, Idle: 46 watts

• Fully protected from all fault conditions

• Soft start circuitry

• External trigger turn on

• Soft touch power switch

• 5RU chassis w/ solid milled aluminum faceplate

• IEC power inlet, 120/230 VAC configurable

• 17” W x 7.75” H x 19” D

• Weight - 63 lbs.

post-25964-13819853291982_thumb.jpg

i have one of these too, you are dead on, they are great. i have mine for sale, but being honest, i don't want to part with it. it's nicely boxed up and it's nice to know when or even if i will need another amp, i have it on stand by!

good luck on your sale!