New RF-82ii's or used RF-5's

Loudly Does It

No they are in Miami. It would have been perfect because they were 20 minutes. I would have saved the shipping.

These are in Clearwater.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/174290.aspx

Maybe you and Celso can work something out with delivery/pickup.

Bill

They are nice, but I need them black. That's the one condition from the wife. Unfortunately I think I might have to hold off. I am running some numbers and this real estate deal I am closing on this week didn't produce what I thought it would. I have to put 200 linear feet of fence on my property before I can get my speakers. I appreciate all the help guys. In the mean time I will just keep learning from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

rf-5's are the best most versatile klipsch speaker i have heard and are equally excellent for home theater as they are for music. I kicked myself in the *** when i sold my first pair and went over 2 years without them and scooped up a pair about a month ago. Well worth it. I dont doubt the rf-82 II's ability and i bet you it sounds fantastic but id put my money on the rf-5's.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE. After some more research, I went ahead and did what one of our forum members suggested and I offered the guy $200 for them after about two weeks of going back and forth in my mind. The seller said yes, because he didn't want to lug them across country. Well I get home and checking all the connections first before I try to figure out if it's the tweeter or crossover and it turns out it was nothing more than a loose wire to the tweeter. I plugged it in and used a pair of pliars to tighten and they are going strong. I had them on for almost two hours and they were playing as if nothing was ever wrong. I can't believe I was so lucky.

UPDATE. After some more research, I went ahead and did what one of our forum members suggested and I offered the guy $200 for them after about two weeks of going back and forth in my mind. The seller said yes, because he didn't want to lug them across country. Well I get home and checking all the connections first before I try to figure out if it's the tweeter or crossover and it turns out it was nothing more than a loose wire to the tweeter. I plugged it in and used a pair of pliars to tighten and they are going strong. I had them on for almost two hours and they were playing as if nothing was ever wrong. I can't believe I was so lucky.

[Y]

congrats!! how are you liking them so far?

Love them. I was playing music for like two hours the other night. Just listening to some of my favorites. I just sat there enjoying the music from my new(to me) speakers while having a scotch. It was the perfect Friday night.