-FREE- Khorn top bins

oscarsear

Okay....... I am moving in a few weeks time and I have a pair of oiled oak Khorn top bins I will not be using and would rather not move. They have their midrange horns but no drivers. They are in excellent condition. Northwest of the country, think Coeur d'Alene. Obviously better if picked up in person. I cannot pack them. Lemme know.

Oscar, Mike Stehr is just outside Spokane and probably is interested. I shot him a pm.

Thnx........

I can pick them up and hang on to them for someone around here or locally...heck, the Khorn top bins would make nice risers to get my coaxial speaker cabs up at ear level...heh

I'm just curious if I can get the bins in a '95 Honda Civic DX...I'm thinking maybe I can if put down the back seat, throw one in the trunk, and have one ride shotgun.

Let me know if you still have them, and if you would like me to pick them up.

Mike

I think its very nice for Oscar to offer these for free, heck the mid horns themselves would fetch 50.00 dollars each. I would just need the shells not the horns but for the price of shipping would out weight the price of materials to build them. Plus seems like it would be alot of work to package them up properly, even if one was to disassemble them.

Oscar, Mike Stehr is just outside Spokane and probably is interested. I shot him a pm.

Thnx........

I can pick them up and hang on to them for someone around here or locally...heck, the Khorn top bins would make nice risers to get my coaxial speaker cabs up at ear level...heh

I'm just curious if I can get the bins in a '95 Honda Civic DX...I'm thinking maybe I can if put down the back seat, throw one in the trunk, and have one ride shotgun.

Mike

Mike...... Grand. Sent you an email.

Thnx........

Mike

Mike, here's the dim of the tops and bottoms of the k-horn from chris frank if you need them

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/174112.aspx