Seti strikes again - what was old is new again!

bracurrie

Thanks

I wish I had something to do with getting them built but I did not. In fact Peter Skinner provide all the data for the post and he commisioned the speakers. He just used my site as a place to post the info once completed. I think PWK knew about Voigt and studied the cornerhorns in his museum. I read somewhere that one of his regrets was not contacting and talking to Voigt. Jim Hunter would have better info.

I think in Indy at one of the Pilgrimages I attended they have an old Voigt horn section of one of his tractrix horns?

Yeah those pieces are now back at hope.

You can see them in the Jim Hunter Klipsch Audio History Museum Tour.

I wish I had something to do with getting them built but I did not. In fact Peter Skinner provide all the data for the post and he commisioned the speakers. He just used my site as a place to post the info once completed.

I did get that, but you did us all a favor by just being there. Please have Peter keep us posted on developments with these unique an wonderful speakers.

Thanks for providing not just a platform for Peter, but for your other interesting posts. Especially those human interest pieces on Friday.

I wish I had something to do with getting them built but I did not. In fact Peter Skinner provide all the data for the post and he commisioned the speakers. He just used my site as a place to post the info once completed.

I did get that, but you did us all a favor by just being there. Please have Peter keep us posted on developments with these unique an wonderful speakers.

Thanks for providing not just a platform for Peter, but for your other interesting posts. Especially those human interest pieces on Friday.

I second that. Fascinating again. I get totally drawn into your site for countless hours having to drag myself away as I realize the sun is coming up and I have not been to bed.[Y]

" Especially those human interest pieces on Friday"

I can't say it enough. Sex Sells![:D]

Seti's blog is a first rate homage to horns and all things audio. Can't applaud his efforts enough.