FS: Bob Crites CW 1526C woofers & dbb bottom cabinets

shepjk01

I'm finished with my new set of dbb bottoms loaded with jbl 2242's so these are for sale. Each bass bin houses 2 Crites CW1526C woofers that are basically new as I have only had these for a month. The cabinets are constructed out of 14 ply Baltic birch veneered in Grade a cherry finished with satin poly. The front baffles are 1.25 inches of mdf. The front bottom trim is solid cherry. I have about 800 in the cabinets plus my time and 600 in the woofers. There are a few dings in the cabinets from my kids but nothing that cannot be fixed I just do not have the time. I live in Northern Indiana area code 46706. Feel free to contact me with any questions. WOOFERS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

- 1 pair of cherry veneered dbb bottoms as described in the top part for $300 you can install any 15 inch in them you want and change the port length

I have had a few interested parties in these cabinets.I will not ship them. I will also entertain trades. I'm looking for a qsc plx amp or an empty pair of lascala cabinets.

post-25964-13819857620234_thumb.jpg

Edited by shepjk01

shepjk01,

Those are beauttiful. Wish I was closer, they would be sold in a heartbeat. I want to build (or have built) a pair for myself. Do you have prints/plans? I have JWC's plans but thay don't have corner ports. Do yours have seperate cavities for each woofer?

babadono

• 1 month later...

I use a jbl 2485 for the mid mated to an elliptrac with a b&c de50 for the tweeter. I just got in a pair of minidsp 2x4 balanced to go to a fully active crossover.

The planned crossover points are 350hz for bottom to mid and 5000hz for mid to tweeter. Once I get the crossover figured out I will start a thread in the mods section with build picks and measurements.