Heritage or Legends for sale...

wstrickland1

So I'll put both up for sale and whichever one goes then so be it. I will provide further descriptions and pictures later but right now our house is a little turned upside down.

#1:

(3) Early 80's LaScalas w/ original AA networks and drivers

(2) Cornwall 1's early 80's vintage and pretty darn nice w/ original drivers and networks

(2) Heresy 1's original raw, perfect drivers and original networks

$2,100 for the lot

#2:

(2) KLF 30's, all original, oak, functionally perfect, backs are "glued and screwed" (probably should have just glued them but whatever) and flower pot water stain on top of one

(2) KLF 20's, oak, same as above except no flower pot stain or screws in the back. Functionally perfect and original

(1) center channel made from new (at the time) parts of a KLF 20 from Klipsch. All OEM drivers and network. It's in shorter box than a KLF 20 but works great

(2) KLF C7's, black satin, pretty darn mint. They are near perfect, really.

$1,700 for the lot

I'd much rather not part out. Somebody has a chance to have a great 7 channel system either way here.

Thanks

Yes, I absolutely know the drill. I will get some up asap. I did this while here at work before I chickened out.

The speakers are located in Charleston, SC. Shipping is just not possible. I guess I should have also made it clear that it's one or the other. Whichever system sells I'm keeping the other.

I will get some pictures up for sure.

If you were close where I could make a couple short trips I'd be all over the heritage speakers. But if have to fly down and rent a big truck to bring those back here. Good luck with your sale man hope the wife doesn't get bummed out when the heritage sound leaves your house. I know my wife said the Cornwalls were the only ones I couldn't sell. The rest she could care less about. Although two Cornwalls isn't near as much real estate as your setup.

Very good price on the heritage setup. AA networks are my favorite! I am so tempted!

Out of curiosity, what would you take for the single Heresy? I just started enjoying a Fisher 80-T and 80-AZ setup which is mono, and I think a Heresy would sing with them. I was considering a single khorn, but for the life of me, I don't think I have a good corner!

Very good price on the heritage setup. AA networks are my favorite! I am so tempted!

Out of curiosity, what would you take for the single Heresy? I just started enjoying a Fisher 80-T and 80-AZ setup which is mono, and I think a Heresy would sing with them. I was considering a single khorn, but for the life of me, I don't think I have a good corner!

maybe your eyes are better than mine but I only saw a pair of heresy 1's offered. No single.