Perfect HERESY pair 1977 HWO SOLD

scallywagger77

I am considering parting with a quite unusual pair of HWO's from 1977. They are truly perfect in every way; the grain matches perfectly, the condition is completely flawless. I have seen nothing that compares to these. Oh, they sound pretty good too! Grille cloth is #17 gold (very pretty and looks good with cabinets) These were employee factory discount speakers and received extra attention from beginning to end. Original boxes and packing materials come with them. I have lots of pictures - would be happy to email them to anyone interested. Asking $650.

Edited by scallywagger77

Those are beautiful. The price of Heresy speakers has really shot up in the past few months. It may be a phase, and it may be a permanent increase. It's hard to say what yours will bring, but if you look on auction sites, you can get a feel for the price. Making judgments about values is somewhat frowned upon by many of the forum members here, so I won't go any further. Your speakers are truly exquisite. Please resist the urge to part them out. Take lots of pictures of the outside, the inside, and the grilles. Describe why you are selling, and be honest. Definitely list your intent to sell here.

Good luck with your sale!

Craig