Bizarre Album Covers

thebes

Very odd cover..... DSC_0692.jpg

Wow, that takes me back! I saw Bloodrock live in 1973 at an afternoon show in Toronto. There was a series of two or three open-air concerts at a stadium, and they were called Beggars' Banquets. There was some free food, free shuttle buses to the stadium, and five or six bands played.

Bloodrock were on the same day as Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath, along with Humble Pie. Bloodrock were every bit as heavy as Sabbath.

Very odd cover..... DSC_0692.jpg

Wow, that takes me back! I saw Bloodrock live in 1973 at an afternoon show in Toronto. There was a series of two or three open-air concerts at a stadium, and they were called Beggars' Banquets. There was some free food, free shuttle buses to the stadium, and five or six bands played.

Bloodrock were on the same day as Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath, along with Humble Pie. Bloodrock were every bit as heavy as Sabbath.

This band was based out of Fort Worth, TX. I had the chance to see them twice. Both were great shows, as best I can remember.... lol...